Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Palmeri meant the fee and the announcement of Pellegrini as our new coach.

Ray78 said:
I think Palmeri meant the fee and the announcement of Pellegrini as our new coach.

It was about Fernandinho mate, here is the conversation:

Ethan Allen ‏@EthanAllen45 26m

@tancredipalmeri Why have the Fernandinho rumours suddenly gone quiet... will he eventually end up at mcfc???

Tancredi Palmeri Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 24m

@EthanAllen45 Fernandinho is signed. I don't if he'll stay with these technical changes, but the deal is done

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

@tancredipalmeri Why have the Fernandinho rumours suddenly gone quiet... will he eventually end up at mcfc???

@EthanAllen45 Fernandinho is signed. I don't if he'll stay with these technical changes, but the deal is done

It was the technical changes that baffled me and I was trying to make sense of it all ;).

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

It was the technical changes that baffled me and I was trying to make sense of it all ;).

Maybe it's that Twitter campaign he went on writing about how he wanted to join us etc..

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:

Maybe it's that Twitter campaign he went on writing about how he wanted to join us etc..

An Odemwingie type saga?

Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:

An Odemwingie type saga?

Yeah, go on his Twitter page.

He posted a few articles on City and answered questions from City fans about him joining us.

He even drew up a graph comparing himself with Yaya stats on his website.

Mental. Can you imagine one of our players doing that?

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:

An Odemwingie type saga?

He posted a few articles on City and answered questions from City fans about him joining us.

Reece Wabara is doing it

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
sam-caddick said:

An Odemwingie type saga?

Javi Garcia for starters and I have just seen pudge's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.