Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
energylevels said:
This must be a done deal surely ???...

Well I'd say the very reason that Fernandinho has been tweeting so frequently is because he's trying to force Shakhtar to lower the price. When clubs are trying to drive a high price, the transfer saga tends to go on and on and on, so I'm going to say no, this is a very long way from done deal. From all the evidence I've seen so far (no more than what's on the net, I'm no ITK) Shakhtar really don't want to sell, and if they have to sell, they really don't want to sell to us.

birchwoodgingerste said:
David luiz has said fernandiniho wants city move and has asked shahktar to lower price to ensure he gets his dream move .eng v brazil weekend hopefully we can talk to players agent n get it sorted

Source mate?

He's a top player no doubt.

But how many of these midfield links can be true? Isco, Fabregas, alcantara, Ferdnandinho?

Marvin said:
He's a top player no doubt.

But how many of these midfield links can be true? Isco, Fabregas, alcantara, Ferdnandinho?
Fernandinho and Isco seem to have the most truth, and I will be more than happy if those are the two that come.

Had anyone here heard of Fernandinho a month ago? Wondering if he's really someone to be excited about or is he one of those fringe player signings like Sinclair last year.

TexasBlueMoon said:
Had anyone here heard of Fernandinho a month ago? Wondering if he's really someone to be excited about or is he one of those fringe player signings like Sinclair last year.

Most people who watch champions league football will have heard of him hes been one of Shaktars most important players alongside the likes of Willian and Srna for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.