Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
irishben said:
6tpg3eG.jpg
What the fook is that

It's weird but very funny.

LoveCity said:
The Daily Star continues to embarrass itself... people go on about Ogden but no one tops Jeremy Cross for anti-City stuff!

oxulNQd.jpg
Astonishing that people actually take the tabloids seriously

"I think Mancini + the club got a little distracted by the on-off "De Rossi" saga.

The key role that has needed upgrading is the midfield partner for Yaya.
I am a fan of Barry's game intelligence and ability to recycle the ball, but he gets slower every year...and whilst he holds his own at PL level he can get exposed by pacier European teams.

The key thing we need is pace + energy in this role....not necessarily a world-class passer...but someone with a great engine, who can get forward as well when the game allows.

Gilberto Silva was perfect in this role alongside Vieira in the great invincibles Arsenal side.
The player that has impressed me most in Europe this season in this role has been Fernandinho for Shaktar Donetsk.

I thought we signed Milner for this position, but Bobby doesn't seem to fancy him there.
Garcia is simply a taller version of De Jong...with a worrying lack of pace...and Rodwell may be the answer, but needs to build his confidence to contribute more.

We have spent the best part of £50m on Milner / Garcia / Rodwell but none of them really looks a 1st choice option in midfield...and with Yaya + Barry sometimes looking laboured in their roles.... this is why we look sluggish and lacking urgency in certain games. "

^^ me in November of last year.
Hope we can sign the guy.

Ummm there are some quotes it seems about this 50m story from the Shakthar manager

@RorySmithTimes
Some quotes from Mircea Lucescu on Fernandinho and #mcfc, with thanks to the lovely @Aleeeext, coming up...

@RorySmithTimes
Lucescu: "If City pay 50m euros, they can have him. If someone pays that amount, he will leave. If not, it is almost impossible."

And even more, what a fooking cnut!

@RorySmithTimes
More Lucescu: "If a stronger team comes in, I'll do everything possible to help (the deal). But City at the moment not at Shakhtar's level."

xzbit04 said:
Ummm there are some quotes it seems about this 50m story from the Shakthar manager

@RorySmithTimes
Some quotes from Mircea Lucescu on Fernandinho and #mcfc, with thanks to the lovely @Aleeeext, coming up...

@RorySmithTimes
Lucescu: "If City pay 50m euros, they can have him. If someone pays that amount, he will leave. If not, it is almost impossible."

And even more, what a fooking cnut!

@RorySmithTimes
More Lucescu: "If a stronger team comes in, I'll do everything possible to help (the deal). But City at the moment not at Shakhtar's level."
What a fooking tool.

Pure cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.