Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan CTID said:
Castles tweeted a link title something along the lines of 'Txixi's first signing'.

I replied with "what about the reports saying Shakhtar want 50mil, with quotes from their manager?"

He direct messaged me back saying "Fighting talk. But it's not Lucescu who decides who gets sold or how much for."

Interesting.

can anyone see that dm or just you cause i saw that conversation on his twitter but no reply

mcfc2607 said:
Why Always Ste said:
Fuck knows, might of quoted the wrong post....

Who gives a shit about Race, it's irrelevant.

No need to call me a plum
fuck you grape.

faVwyEx.jpg

Hey Chill outs guyzzzzzzzzz

larderland said:
Jordan CTID said:
Castles tweeted a link title something along the lines of 'Txixi's first signing'.

I replied with "what about the reports saying Shakhtar want 50mil, with quotes from their manager?"

He direct messaged me back saying "Fighting talk. But it's not Lucescu who decides who gets sold or how much for."

Interesting.

can anyone see that dm or just you cause i saw that conversation on his twitter but no reply

Nope, I can't reply either because he doesn't follow me. If you want I could probably upload a picture?

oakiecokie said:
Why Always Ste said:

Sorry mate.However its been blown due to two people getting their PC heads on,or so they thought and thats my last word on the subject you`ll be pleased to know, ;)

NO ONE SAID IT WAS EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY RACIST.

Jordan CTID said:
larderland said:
Jordan CTID said:

Interesting.

Nope, I can't reply either because he doesn't follow me. If you want I could probably upload a picture?

its ok i believe you,cheers

Manc in London said:
oakiecokie said:
Why Always Ste said:

Sorry mate.However its been blown due to two people getting their PC heads on,or so they thought and thats my last word on the subject you`ll be pleased to know, ;)

NO ONE SAID IT WAS EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY RACIST.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and DONT shout.

sergiokun said:
Kun Aguero said:
sergiokun said:
Deal not done and his release clause is 42 million so unless he will accept 23 million I think we will be looking elsewhere

Cheers mate, any idea if he's any good?

Looks a good player mate but not for 42 million

Garcia 'looked a good player' - we need better than that! THE only players who should come in now have to be already world class or top prospect youngsters.........

LoveCity said:
The quotes are real, he said them on PRO TV in Romania yesterday.

But like others have said, they won't make a big difference in the end I don't think.

No difference and no point. It's really a bizarre thing to come out with and I'm not entirely sure what he was trying to do.. If a team better than Shakhtar comes in we'll do everything we can to help you buy our players, but if someone like City come along offering above market value we'll tell them to piss off.. What sort of stance is that? Did he help with the first draft of FFP?

Jordan CTID said:

Interesting.

exactly. we've been told that we'd have to pay the buyout clause for garcia and we got him for 8m less. I imagine this is just more of the same.

Not sure how relevant, but Fernandinho managed by same agent as Aguero + Dzeko.
i.e. we have dealt with them before over transfers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.