Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr mcfc is mine said:
sorry for not being upto speed guys...but is this dude any good ..would he make a difference?

He would give us more drive going forward from midfield and help us eradicate that plodding and lethargic feel that comes from our midfield. He was excellent against Chelsea and Dortmund.

In the Champions League this year he averaged 3 times more successful dribbles per game than any City player has managed in the Premier League (3.9 dribbles per game, our top dribbler is Aguero with 1.9 per game).

I can't be bothered playing the same game as last season.

No mark Manager(ring any bells?) gives City ultimatum and tries taking the piss.

Here we f***ing go again!

Lightweight middle of the road player - nothing truly exceptional - not sure why we think this type of player is going to help us win our league next season never mind cope with the likes of Bayern and Dortmund

davelyncooper said:
Lightweight middle of the road player - nothing truly exceptional - not sure why we think this type of player is going to help us win our league next season never mind cope with the likes of Bayern and Dortmund
Much better than Kevin Strootman.

davelyncooper said:

You clearly have not seen him play nor have the foresight to understand what he could achieve when you put in a team with Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, Silva..etc

Fernandinho has pulled Shakhtar out of tight situations.. the guy can and has been an underrated match winner most of the times... He was a nightmare for Chelsea. There is a very good reason why his coach is having a public hissy fit and insulting us, because he knows very well he is about to lose a world class box to box player with the ability to power shoot accurately from range, shift the ball with some serious pace and really get stuck in and cover defenders... In simple terms he is like a brazilian upgrade on De Jong and Ramires but with the added ability passing, shooting and speed.

bluemathlady said:
Bet the rags are having a wank fest over the quotes from the manager

The Manager is part of the United PR team, as well as working for the Sun as and when.

So after 56 pages are we anywhere nearer understanding whether he is our man or not?

Seems to have some qualities we are lacking in midfield and would improve us especially in CL (thats where the owner, club and rest of the world media say we need to improve - not fussed myself, prem league more important) but will be untested in prem league and of course he has that winters night in the pissing rain at Stoke to worry about. I don't care what he costs to be honest, we will pay whatever we think he is worth if not, he won't be coming but at least we know even if not the main target that a more mobile and complete midfield player is who we are looking at.

Rammyblues said:
So after 56 pages are we anywhere nearer understanding whether he is our man or not?

Seems to have some qualities we are lacking in midfield and would improve us especially in CL (thats where the owner, club and rest of the world media say we need to improve - not fussed myself, prem league more important) but will be untested in prem league and of course he has that winters night in the pissing rain at Stoke to worry about. I don't care what he costs to be honest, we will pay whatever we think he is worth if not, he won't be coming but at least we know even if not the main target that a more mobile and complete midfield player is who we are looking at.

I think he has seen worse weather and teams in Ukraine ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.