Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
sorry for not being upto speed guys...but is this dude any good ..would he make a difference?

In the Champions League this year he averaged 3 times more successful dribbles per game than any City player has managed in the Premier League (3.9 dribbles per game, our top dribbler is Aguero with 1.9 per game).

My pedantic contribution is to point out that 3 times 1.9 is 5.7.

UUBlue said:
LoveCity said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
sorry for not being upto speed guys...but is this dude any good ..would he make a difference?

In the Champions League this year he averaged 3 times more successful dribbles per game than any City player has managed in the Premier League (3.9 dribbles per game, our top dribbler is Aguero with 1.9 per game).

Pedantry noted, but I meant to type "3 more". :)

SuperSilva said:
davelyncooper said:
Lightweight middle of the road player - nothing truly exceptional - not sure why we think this type of player is going to help us win our league next season never mind cope with the likes of Bayern and Dortmund

You clearly have not seen him play nor have the foresight to understand what he could achieve when you put in a team with Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, Silva..etc

Fernandinho has pulled Shakhtar out of tight situations.. the guy can and has been an underrated match winner most of the times... He was a nightmare for Chelsea. There is a very good reason why his coach is having a public hissy fit and insulting us, because he knows very well he is about to lose a world class box to box player with the ability to power shoot accurately from range, shift the ball with some serious pace and really get stuck in and cover defenders... In simple terms he is like a brazilian upgrade on De Jong and Ramires but with the added ability passing, shooting and speed.
This sounds good cos I like Ramires.

LoveCity said:
UUBlue said:
LoveCity said:

Which would still be mathematically wrong LC ;)

Stoned Rose said:
LoveCity said:
UUBlue said:

Which would still be mathematically wrong LC ;)

2 then!

Wouldn't mind more of this at the Etihad.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyriSEkmqkQ[/youtube]

He is a massive upgrade on ramires, he has a better range of passing and finishing. He is highly regarded in shakhtar and it is thought that the deal could possibly have been negotiated (not signed) back in january, but that his club wanted him to stay to help win the title.

He is a quality player and I would have him or Paulinho as the deep lying midfielder we need to allow Yaya to operate further forward.

756 pages later "Why hasn't this gone through yet", "PSG are favourites for his signature now".

Only joking. He's ours? Ain't he? Hopefully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.