Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
If this guy is genuinely seeking such a sum then who would be viable alternatives to Fernandinho?

Moutinho perhaps?

The manager will have no say in the price.

When the owner comes out and says it's that price then we can move on.

Mouthino isn't a defensive midfielder.

Maybe we could exchange Garcia for Song.

oakiecokie said:
Manc in London said:
coulsonblue said:
That wasn't racist.

No-one has accused Mayor West of being 'racist' but nine posters have defended him by claiming his post wasn't racist.

I'm confused. Do some of you have arguments with inanimate objects?

No but it started when someone stated it wasn`t relevent about his colour.That was the start,inferring he should not have used that wording.Why not ? Of course its not racist,but some people think its not PC to mention it.Deary me !

His colour isn't relevant though.
And it's not saying he is racist just because his colour is not relevant either.

Many Black Immigrants live and are born in Brazil.

Probably the best sportsman to come out of that country is Black

[bigimg]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2008/anderson_silva_interview_b.jpg[/bigimg]

Please go back on topic, was enjoying this fucking topic until people started bringing Race into the equation.

Kun Aguero said:
Cant be fooked reading 52 pages, is this a done deal? which player is he similar too?

Deal not done and his release clause is 42 million so unless he will accept 23 million I think we will be looking elsewhere<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 2:04 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
If this guy is genuinely seeking such a sum then who would be viable alternatives to Fernandinho?

Moutinho perhaps?

Would be a great signing

sergiokun said:
Kun Aguero said:
Cant be fooked reading 52 pages, is this a done deal? which player is he similar too?

Deal not done and his release clause is 42 million so unless he will accept 23 million I think we will be looking elsewhere

Cheers mate, any idea if he's any good?

Kun Aguero said:
sergiokun said:
Kun Aguero said:

Deal not done and his release clause is 42 million so unless he will accept 23 million I think we will be looking elsewhere

Cheers mate, any idea if he's any good?

Looks a good player mate but not for 42 million

I will be very surprised if Di Marzio, who broke this news and seemed confident it was a "done" deal, came out wrong on this...

Looking at his previous news, he seems very very accurate and does not break news if theres a chance of it going down hill...

That's what makes me think, this Shakhtar Manager bitching and especially winging at City being lower than Shakhtar, is him throwing his toys out of the pram... I think Fernandinho is forcing this move as well and there is a lot more to this lil saga than meets the eye...

Won't be a Man City Summer without multiple transfers dramas going on!

Maybe City agreed the £23million fee in January but with him being half a year older by the time the deal will be done, they want it reduced? Hence all this posturing.

LoveCity said:
Maybe City agreed the £23million fee in January but with him being half a year older by the time the deal will be done, they want it reduced? Hence all this posturing.

Sounds viable actually... and in reaction, they want City to pay the much higher buyout clause. What is strange is when in Jan window, when we were heavily linked to Fernandinho, with constant reports in the media... the Shakhtar coach said jack shit against us and now he is looking to start a fight?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.