Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
SuperSilva said:
NoahCity said:
Maybe the coach's rant is just a sign of how close we are to completing the deal. This guy would be really great and a good first signing from the Spanish boys :)

Jordan CTID said:
Castles tweeted a link title something along the lines of 'Txixi's first signing'.

I replied with "what about the reports saying Shakhtar want 50mil, with quotes from their manager?"

He direct messaged me back saying "Fighting talk. But it's not Lucescu who decides who gets sold or how much for."

Interesting.

Duncan Castles tweeted, who is a pretty good ITK when it comes to City, and got the above reply... Most of the ITKs like Castles and Di Marzio, hardly get anything wrong and are saying the same thing that deal almost done... hopefully is a matter of time when this will happen and I think we will have most if not all of our signings done within the first 3-4 weeks of the window opening... more worried about the Cavani deal!

Castles told me on this to put money on Van Rapist joining us.

To be fair, I had been told the Van rapist deal was close to being completed too, which I think it was but 2 things happened a) Rags saw us going for him and intercepted the deal b) the most important point, you have to remember Txiki was not handling these deals at the time... if Txiki was doing this deal, we never would have lost all our targets... at minimum we would have got 1-2 of our primary targets.

Having seen this guy for the last 2 years I'm not sure so he'll cut it in the league

SuperSilva said:
Kun Aguero said:
SuperSilva said:
Duncan Castles tweeted, who is a pretty good ITK when it comes to City, and got the above reply... Most of the ITKs like Castles and Di Marzio, hardly get anything wrong and are saying the same thing that deal almost done... hopefully is a matter of time when this will happen and I think we will have most if not all of our signings done within the first 3-4 weeks of the window opening... more worried about the Cavani deal!

To be fair, I had been told the Van rapist deal was close to being completed too, which I think it was but 2 things happened a) Rags saw us going for him and intercepted the deal b) the most important point, you have to remember Txiki was not handling these deals at the time... if Txiki was doing this deal, we never would have lost all our targets... at minimum we would have got 1-2 of our primary targets.

Lets see how he fairs this summer before we go putting out the bunting

Benarbia said:
SuperSilva said:
Kun Aguero said:

Lets see how he fairs this summer before we go putting out the bunting

Fuck it, the man's CV is good enough for a mere mortal like my self :) I shall bunt away

One mans messi is another mans Bradbury. People say the Ukrainian league is underrated. Most people know its rather poor and I just don't rate him

From seeing him in champions league game I reckon he'd cut it in the premier league and would look forward to seeing him alongside yaya next year, but I think i'll wait before I declare him world class like some are.

Bernabia in a negative about City shocker.

Fernandinho is definitely cut out for this league. He is very much like Ramires but arguably even better. Man of the match against the Dortmund team that made us look amateur in Shakhtar's 2-2 draw with them.

Just because the Ukrainian league is not commercially attractive doesn't mean its technically poor.
A few teams in the Ukrainian league would give us quite a bit of trouble on the field.
Infact one already did, remember Dynamo Kiev seeing us out of the Europa league?
Shakhtar Donetsk beat Bsrcelona at home in 08 a game which I remember Fernandinho scoring in.
And based on our performances in europe this season Shakhtar will beat us 9 times out of 10.
So I will welcome any of their top players in our team including Darijo Srna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.