Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Bernabia in a negative about City shocker.

Fernandinho is definitely cut out for this league. He is very much like Ramires but arguably even better. Man of the match against the Dortmund team that made us look amateur in Shakhtar's 2-2 draw with them.
I hope he is better than Ramirez,because he's shit and that's the Chelsea fans saying that.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:

Fernandinho is definitely cut out for this league. He is very much like Ramires but arguably even better. Man of the match against the Dortmund team that made us look amateur in Shakhtar's 2-2 draw with them.
I hope he is better than Ramirez,because he's shit and that's the Chelsea fans saying that.
Bit harsh if true

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:

He isn't shit, he just isn't suited to a two-man defensive midfield. He has all the athleticism and skill to excel has the box-to-box midfielder in a three though.
From little, I've seen of Fernandinho, he isn't as quick but has more quality on the ball and looks more disciplined.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:

Ramieres would be a class signing for us, can play as a defensive midfielder or out wide, can run all day and is a good tackler, he's not the greatest passer in the world but his energy makes up for that.

Kun Aguero said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
LoveCity said:

Ramieres would be a class signing for us, can play as a defensive midfielder or out wide, can run all day and is a good tackler, he's not the greatest passer in the world but his energy makes up for that.

That reminded me of milner when reading it

Sleeping_Easy said:
Kun Aguero said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

That reminded me of milner when reading it
Yeah, not a bad comparison that. Ramires quicker and wirier but both struggle a lot with regards to keeping possession.

LoveCity said:

LoveCity in lauding a player shocker

Ps. The odd good game does not a good player make

Benarbia said:
LoveCity said:

LoveCity in lauding a player shocker

Yeah, because players we target tend to be GOOD since we're a GOOD team now who have a higher caliber player on our radar than Mido and Sidwell. You act like half of our players and transfer targets belong in League One.

Have some faith in our scouting set up! We will only target players that they recommend and thixi and bergeristain approve. Barcelona did alright from this set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.