m7mcfc said:
alextheswede said:
--------------------HART--------------------
-ZABALETA--KOMPANY----NASTASIC--CLICHY----
--------------Y.TOURE--FERNANDINHO--------
----------SILVA-----ISCO-----NASRI----------
------------------AGUERO-------------------

YES PLEASE

Where's Carlos? our best player bar Zab this year.

NASRI?????!!!! You have to be shittin' me.......................please god - not another season of him.

SuperSilva said:
Looks like this will be a forced move by a player... poor move from the Shakhtar coach dictating price publicly.

Fernandinho is now 90% certain to leave this Summer and come to us.

This is one target we don't have to worry fighting other clubs away for, with him clearly stating he wants out to go to City.... good lad!

There is clearly a reason why nobody else is in for him

m7mcfc said:
alextheswede said:

YES PLEASE

Where's Carlos? our best player bar Zab this year.

so, not our best player then? also, Milner is the 2nd best player, and Nasty was the 3rd.

SuperSilva said:
m7mcfc said:
Anyone know why he is being overlooked by the national team at the moment?

Just as he said... the Ukrainian league is overlooked and not taken as a strong league by Brazilians. They view the PL as probably the best and most respected league in the world.

Fernandinho is a country mile better and offers a hell of a lot more than Ramires ... a real box to box midfielder, but because Ramires plays for Chelsea in PL he gets picked over Fernan always and Fernan knows this.

I don't believe for one second if this guy was better than those other players he wouldn't be getting his chance

Akira said:
On another day, we did have people here saying Javi Garcia was good prior to signing for us.

I agree - sorry, i just dont trust our scouts any more.........

Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho wants Manchester City transfer
Last Updated: May 6, 2013 8:59am

Fernandinho: Looking to get more exposure in the Premier League

Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fernandinho has openly expressed his desire to become a Manchester City player.

City boss Roberto Mancini has already admitted an interest in the Brazilian and the player himself is also keen to head to the Premier League in search of a higher profile.

"I believe my chances of making the World Cup squad will improve if I join City," said the 28-year-old star, quoted in The Sun.

"My exposure would be better, because Brazil is biased towards the Ukrainian league.

"What we do here is not recognised in my country. Playing in a division, at a club that is considered among the best in the world would help me get back in the Brazilian national team.

"There are a lot of people in England with good football knowledge. Those complement my skills and motivate me to want to play in the Premier League."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8695090/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8695090/</a>?

alextheswede said:

YES PLEASE

If he's playing for donesk at 28 yrs of age - he can't be that good............

Blue Haze said:
Someone who actually wants to be here. Love it.

You just know he'll be super motivated to play hard next year with WC Brazil roster spot in the balance.
Makes a change,positive press about a possible future player.And he would be very motivated.

Benarbia said:
SuperSilva said:
Looks like this will be a forced move by a player... poor move from the Shakhtar coach dictating price publicly.

Fernandinho is now 90% certain to leave this Summer and come to us.

This is one target we don't have to worry fighting other clubs away for, with him clearly stating he wants out to go to City.... good lad!

There is clearly a reason why nobody else is in for him

Mr Negativity at it again I see !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.