Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSilva said:
Its not a fake sir gimp ....

Even Neymar Jnr (verified account) is himself following and tweeting to this Fernandinho account.

I don't think Neymar who has over 6.5mil followers, would tweet and follow some insane attention whore.

Please do your homework before blasting facts and telling people to calm down.

SirGimp, lol. You're a cheeky little C*nt aren't you. I was posting my opinion in response to others, you're entitled to do the same but Back off with the personal insults because i assure you that you will lose. Irregardless of the Validity of the twitter account it doesn't alter the fact that The Bleacher report is just a made up fan blog and is not real article written by a reputable (and i use that term loosely) journalist.

Fernandinho probably does want to join us. But the wank fest that surrounds any player we are going for is laughable. Let's wait and see before the hero worship.

Tevez City said:
He is acting very unprofessinally now

Haha, this from the man who defended Tevez to the hilt. The stink of hypocrisy from you in tangible.

Fenandinho shares the same agent as Dzeko and Aguero apparently. Which means it could drag out for ages(Dzeko) or be done in a flash(Kun).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/beratung-durch-familienangehoerigen/details/berater_1207.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/berat ... _1207.html</a>

Manchester1894 said:
Fenandinho shares the same agent as Dzeko and Aguero apparently. Which means it could drag out for ages(Dzeko) or be done in a flash(Kun).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/beratung-durch-familienangehoerigen/details/berater_1207.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/berat ... _1207.html</a>

Or somewhere between the two! ;)

1. The "wankfest" you are referring to is called being in a forum on BM. You are in the "TRANSFERS" thread. The whole TOPIC is a wankfest about players possibly coming to City... which means this whole TRANSFERS Topic is laughable to you... then WTF are you doing here whinging about this! Doesn't make sense!

2. You say
irregardless of the validity of the twitter account
when 50% of your post was a rant to the its validity...hmmmmm

3. You said
So no. He hasn't re-tweeted anything.
unless you are him or his agent, I think the high profile Brazilian footballers who are following him have proven it is his account.

4. You also say
The Bleacher report is just a made up fan blog and is not real article written by a reputable (and i use that term loosely) journalist
which is fine because we all know this and you are not telling us anything new or groundbreaking. The point of the article (btw it is a real article written by a person regardless of journo cred, probably a fellow blue like you and me) was the player had read this and posted a link on his twitter account for all to see his liking of it. Basically another way of communication for Fernan.

Whether he comes to us or not, he is still a class act and is one of the world's most underrated players --- fact... Its stating clear cut info that the player is top end and would be for City if he came as well as discussing his possible "transfer developments".

I am sure that I am in the right thread... are you lost mate?

BlakeTheBlue said:
SuperSilva said:
Its not a fake sir gimp ....

Even Neymar Jnr (verified account) is himself following and tweeting to this Fernandinho account.

I don't think Neymar who has over 6.5mil followers, would tweet and follow some insane attention whore.

Please do your homework before blasting facts and telling people to calm down.

SirGimp, lol. You're a cheeky little C*nt aren't you. I was posting my opinion in response to others, you're entitled to do the same but Back off with the personal insults because i assure you that you will lose

mmmmmmmm - i await the response to....

SuperSilva said:
1. The "wankfest" you are referring to is called being in a forum on BM. You are in the "TRANSFERS" thread. The whole TOPIC is a wankfest about players possibly coming to City... which means this whole TRANSFERS Topic is laughable to you... then WTF are you doing here whinging about this! Doesn't make sense!

2. You say

3. You said
unless you are him or his agent, I think the high profile Brazilian footballers who are following him have proven it is his account.

4. You also say
The Bleacher report is just a made up fan blog and is not real article written by a reputable (and i use that term loosely) journalist
which is fine because we all know this and you are not telling us anything new or groundbreaking. The point of the article (btw it is a real article written by a person regardless of journo cred, probably a fellow blue like you and me) was the player had read this and posted a link on his twitter account for all to see his liking of it. Basically another way of communication for Fernan.

Whether he comes to us or not, he is still a class act and is one of the world's most underrated players --- fact... Its stating clear cut info that the player is top end and would be for City if he came as well as discussing his possible "transfer developments".

in anyones book thats a dressing down - well played sir!!!!

SuperSilva said:

2. You say

3. You said

4. You also say

An irrelevance really but was actually written by a red...<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Elastico" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Chris_Elastico</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.