Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bleacher Report is a fansite for bloggers (just ordinary fans) who have as little clue as the rest of us as to what's going on. It's THE least reliable source of information on the internet. It's just fan opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, i might not be a twitter expert, but I'm pretty sure Fernandinho doesn't have an "official" account? Every public figure has a little blue bird symbol to prove their account is the real deal. The account a lot of you are taking at face value is probably an overly excited fan craving the attention.

So no. He hasn't re-tweeted anything.

If he does sign i will welcome him like any other player who plays in the Sky blue shirt. But just like Kolarov, Nasri, Garcia etc... People need to calm down a bit and wait and see. We will do whatever business we do. End of.

BlakeTheBlue said:
The Bleacher Report is a fansite for bloggers (just ordinary fans) who have as little clue as the rest of us as to what's going on. It's THE least reliable source of information on the internet. It's just fan opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, i might not be a twitter expert, but I'm pretty sure Fernandinho doesn't have an "official" account? Every public figure has a little blue bird symbol to prove their account is the real deal. The account a lot of you are taking at face value is probably an overly excited fan craving the attention.

If he does sign i will welcome him like any other player who plays in the Sky blue shirt. But just like Kolarov, Nasri, Garcia etc... People need to calm down a bit and wait and see. We will do whatever business we do. End of.

A request has to be made by the account holder to get their own account 'verified' also the account has to either have lots of followers ie: 100k-200k+ or have been receiving lots of media attention. also the account has been mentioned/directly tweeted by what looks like being the official Shakhtar account.

i feel he's acting to unprofessional to not have been disciplined by the club just imagine what would happen if one of our own pulled a stunt like this.

BlakeTheBlue said:

I think you are referring to a verified account (blue tick icon), which twitter does on its own accord and time.

If this is the case, this con has some serious f*cking access to Fernandinho info and pictures of while he is out and about. Also, leave the twitter account to the side for a sec... Fernandinho has had interviews with certain media outlets where he has been quoted to he wants to leave to go to Man City... surely that shit is not fake either!? The twitter account we may have to take with a pinch of salt but other reports where he is quoted...?

Still does not change the fact he wants to go to City but thank you for posting your views Chairman Khaldoon and we understand we will do whatever business we need to do, and we will try to calm down and behave professionally on a public forum for you as well :)

Real or fake, a Brazillian hell bent on getting into the world cup squad ahead of his country hosting the event? Yes fucking please.

BlakeTheBlue said:
I think you've forgotten Bluemoon if your post is anything to go by!

BringBackSwales said:
sorry I am not seeing what he tweeted - what did he tweet?

2 retweets of an article about his move to city saying - "Good evening friends, This story came out today and it was beautiful. Worth reading"

multiple retweets of people asking him to come to City

Its not a fake sir gimp ....

Even Neymar Jnr (verified account) is himself following and tweeting to this Fernandinho account.

I don't think Neymar who has over 6.5mil followers, would tweet and follow some insane attention whore.

Please do your homework before blasting facts and telling people to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.