Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
He is acting very unprofessinally now
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lnFd_7j0Gwg/UEieeA3HGPI/AAAAAAAAAG0/ZTpVnQSkSiQ/s1600/Carlos-Tevez-Golf.jpg[/bigimg]

Everytime i have watched this guy I've thought to myself "wow what a player." Him and Yaya in the middle would be unreal.

ethan23 said:
Blue Haze said:
Manc in London said:
I can understand us wanting to reduce the wages and extend his contract but intimating that he is only useful against lower end teams is a ridiculous comment. IMO, over the last three seasons, when you look at the big PL and FA Cup games, it could be argued that he has consistently been our best performer in these matches.

I know this sounds arrogant but IMO when someone mocks Barry's ability, the first thing that comes into my head is, "That person knows sweet FA about football". I genuinely think that. I have become bored of explaining why he is a very good footballer. Let's get this straight, he has been one of the most important footballers at MCFC, at a time when we have been trying to establish ourselves as an elite club. He played a key role in ending our trophy drought (2011 Fa Cup) and in winning the league. He also given his all in every game.

The least he deserves from Blues is a bit of respect and appreciation.

I have become bored of hearing why a player who is consistently overrun in Europe by young midfielders who cost 1/10 of his price is touted as misunderstood. How much international success have you had with Barry?

He is not and never will be a European class midfielder. If he was Mexican, he wouldn't have half the support he does on here.

idiot.

Do you still feel that way? Said it before and I'll say it one last time, Barry isn't good enough. Wigan abused him.

Such a player with an athleticism and mobility we dont possess would have made a huge difference today.

If he wasnt a City player this morning i'm sure he,or someone similar, soon will be!

right... where are the blues who were giving the "Fernandinho is shit" flapping before...especially the twat saying we were hero worshipping?!

I bet you would have loved him in the center of midfield today. Stupid bitches the lot and they need to learn to appreciate players and stop being complete wankers.

When, and I say that with a lot of optimism that we will land him especially after today's woman slap, this guy comes to city, you will glad he had his 'unprofessional' rant in the media about wanting to come to city.

right now I am off :)

BRAZIL star Fernandinho last night pleaded with Shakhtar Donetsk to let him have his dream move to Manchester City.

The midfielder called on the Ukraine giants to drop their demands that City meet his £40.5m buy-out clause.

City have agreed to sign Fernandinho, 28, heeding the advice of Roberto Mancini, who criticised the club for not acting early in the transfer market last season.

Fernandinho turned down Shakhtar’s offer of a new contract last week.

He has become one of the hottest prospects in Europe after starring in two games against Chelsea in the Champions League.

But his hopes of moving to the Premier League have been hit by his club standing firm over the buy-out clause.

He said: “The day I signed the contract, the club’s director guaranteed me that was normal practice with his players and that, in an eventual transfer, we could negotiate and reach an agreement on the price.

“I trusted them and because I was lacking experience I didn’t think about the consequences. My dream is being threatened because of the high valuation.

Hope this get sorted i want him. quality player

FERNANDINHO PLEADS FOR MOVE
By David Woods

BRAZIL star Fernandinho last night pleaded with Shakhtar Donetsk to let him have his dream move to Manchester City.

The midfielder called on the Ukraine giants to drop their demands that City meet his £40.5m buy-out clause.

City have agreed to sign Fernandinho, 28, heeding the advice of Roberto Mancini, who criticised the club for not acting early in the transfer market last season.

Fernandinho turned down Shakhtar’s offer of a new contract last week.

He has become one of the hottest prospects in Europe after starring in two games against Chelsea in the Champions League.

But his hopes of moving to the Premier League have been hit by his club standing firm over the buy-out clause.

He said: “The day I signed the contract, the club’s director guaranteed me that was normal practice with his players and that, in an eventual transfer, we could negotiate and reach an agreement on the price.

“I trusted them and because I was lacking experience I didn’t think about the consequences. My dream is being threatened because of the high valuation."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/314451/Fernandinho-pleads-for-a-move/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... or-a-move/</a>

Cheers to LC for pointing the article out on twitter. Pretty much confirm what a lot have assumed, we had something agreed on back in January most likely with the club and now they wanna back out and try and force us to pay his release clause which is release clause. Feel for the guy cause all he wants is a shot to be on the WC squad and he won't get that playing in ukraine. Hopefully we can work this out soon as it'd be a shame to see this dragged through the mud all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.