Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
pudge said:
Every time Silva gets the ball everyone else turns to stone.

My kingdom for some movement off the ball!
Bang on; it drives me insane

you ever watched James Milner?
Funny enough I wanted Milner to start the final but he didn't and Medusa's victims did instead. They made static look dynamic

Seems to have gone a little quiet.

Would love to see this guy at City and hope it happens. A very mobile footballer with good energy.

It certainly seems like he wants to come to us which must be a good indicator.

richards30 said:
I think this ones done to be honest.

Sounds good, very good to me.

We need pace, mobility and vision as well as tackling in our midfield, Fernandinho gives all this.

If he wants to get into the Brazil 2014 World Cup squad he will have to have a great season.

Happy days.

Shakhtar being strongly linked with Paulinho (Corinthians) now, that would confirm Fernandinho is on his way out as he'd be a like for like replacement.

LoveCity said:
Shakhtar being strongly linked with Paulinho (Corinthians) now, that would confirm Fernandinho is on his way out as he'd be a like for like replacement.

Four years younger,more caps.......

Who Is getting the better player/deal?

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

Four years younger,more caps.......

Who Is getting the better player/deal?

Who the fuck knows or cares.Two different environments ,so don`t try and make a like for like comparison.Bitter Blue ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.