Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
Shakhtar being strongly linked with Paulinho (Corinthians) now, that would confirm Fernandinho is on his way out as he'd be a like for like replacement.

Four years younger,more caps.......

Who Is getting the better player/deal?

apples-and-oranges1.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:
Shakhtar being strongly linked with Paulinho (Corinthians) now, that would confirm Fernandinho is on his way out as he'd be a like for like replacement.

Well Fernandihno has played in the CL the last few years and according to Chelski fans was MOM in the two games they played.

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens if he does join us.

Brazilian caps mean nothing nowadays if they aren't playing in the the WCQ/World Cup etc. They play too many friendlies and have whored out the Argentina rivalry.

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

By the same logic you could have argued the signings of Deco , Guily , Van Bronckhorst and Edmilson made by Txiki in 2004-2005 season , they all were like 27-28 years old on joining Barcelona. Nevertheless, they all played major part in Barcelona success and were later replaced by academy players.

sam663 said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

By the same logic you could have argued the signings of Deco , Guily , Van Bronckhorst and Edmilson made by Txiki in 2004-2005 season , they all were like 27-28 years old on joining Barcelona. Nevertheless, they all played major part in Barcelona success and were later replaced by academy players.
So... I guess we can expect two league titles and a CL title over the next two seasons then :D

NoahCity said:
So... I guess we can expect two league titles and a CL title over the next two seasons then :D
Why not ? Should have appointed DOF much earlier , look at PSG , the contribution Leonardo has made to them is immense . Mancini was hindering our progress too , now hope under Pellegrini we can reach new heights.

oakiecokie said:
FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

Who the fuck knows or cares.Two different environments ,so don`t try and make a like for like comparison.Bitter Blue ???

What the fuck are you going on about??

I asked a genuine question as regards who would potentially be the better investment.Given they are looking to replace one with the other is it not reasonable to think they may be similar players?

So a civilised,informative answer would be useful,not the shitty reply you gave.

FantasyIreland said:
oakiecokie said:
FantasyIreland said:

Who the fuck knows or cares.Two different environments ,so don`t try and make a like for like comparison.Bitter Blue ???

I asked a genuine question as regards who would potentially be the better investment.Given they are looking to replace one with the other is it not reasonable to think they may be similar players?

So a civilised,informative answer would be useful,not the shitty reply you gave.

Give it up mate, if anybody can find a negative or have a dig its you

FantasyIreland said:
oakiecokie said:
FantasyIreland said:

Bloody funny watching the Transfer forum transformation coming up to summer. No civilised discussions, it's all 'Rag!' and 'FM13!!'.

grim up north said:
FantasyIreland said:
oakiecokie said:

Give it up mate, if anybody can find a negative or have a dig its you

And he wonders why people find him so Raggy !!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.