Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueCanuck said:
or: the deal actually was agreed to in January as reported and nothing whatsoever has changed that despite the journos' bullshit and the clubs are just waiting until the official open of the window to announce it while Fenandinho himself is playing up his affection for City over twitter to ensure a warm welcome...

My stance immediately is that the transfer was agreed upon too and that the only reason their manager made the comments about City not being a good club and that they wouldn't sell him to us for less than his release clause was because it already has happened under the table.

I do think it's strange that they both keep commenting though, that's what is making me second guess. You would figure both parties would just agree to say, "We won't discuss this until after the season. Currently he is a Shaktar player".

A little birdie told me we will be announcing the signing very early in the window. Very early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.