Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat el Hombre said:
Zlatan said:
unexpected item said:
Was saying to a mate after the game that you don't really notice him going about his business like you do other players, but he is very effective in what he does and his speed and athleticism is ideal for our pressing game, all over the the midfield. He made a lot of disruptive interceptions that knocked the rags off balance throughout the game.

Compilation vid of him vs the rags that popped up on newsnow earlier.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0apyLWaH0c[/youtube]

WHAT A PLAYER. He is WORLD CLASS in his position, for sure. !!

He did some quality stuff there.

This compilation doesn't show the vital interception he made from rooney 38 minutes in. If anyone's got a link to the full game or that part of the game I'd like another look
Yes, there were some other parts missing too, but I can't complain. These videos take a very long time to make.

@The Fat el Hombre,

Were you referring to this?
ibd76OZlsypewM.gif

andrewmswift said:
Jumanji said:
@The Fat el Hombre,

ibd76OZlsypewM.gif

That is fucking spectacular, it really is.

Worth the (alleged) £30 million transfer fee alone!

OK, that comment is tongue-in-cheek, but it shows the quality of the player we have invested in.

Vienna_70 said:
andrewmswift said:
Jumanji said:
@The Fat el Hombre,

ibd76OZlsypewM.gif

That is fucking spectacular, it really is.

Worth the (alleged) £30 million transfer fee alone!

OK, that comment is tongue-in-cheek, but it shows the quality of the player we have invested in.
Agreed..he is so perfect for our system ..he already asserted himself firmly as part of the spine of City ..he's got the grit of de Jong but has more athletisism and creativity than Barry..what a player..he is part of the reason why I think we WILL win the league and why I think we are going to beat bayern..THATS RIGHT I SAID IT WE ARE GOING TO BEAT BAYERN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.