Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly excellent today. Able to destroy and then create with sharp, crisp passing. I'm certain he will be pivotal to any success we have this year.

Had another good game today. Totally dominant in midfield. He did not deserve to end up on the losing side.

davymcfc said:
Had another good game today. Totally dominant in midfield. He did not deserve to end up on the losing side.

I have to say though both he and Yaya left spaces between the lines which allowed them to get into threatening positions which ultimately (whether the officials got it wrong or not , and they did imo) led to our demise. We still lack a DM who can sweep up. Vinny was way below his best today too

Top quality. Unheralded by the media, but loved by his own teammates. Sounds like someone we shipped to Everton, but the "new and improved" version!

Fernandinho what a player and how we lost today well ..................................... i'll never know

Sorry guys but I though Fernandinho had a poor game today. A lot of his passes were too under-hit or played behind the player and at times Delph made him look average.

I still think he is a top class player and will be crucial for us but today was not one of his better games.

city91 said:
Sorry guys but I though Fernandinho had a poor game today. A lot of his passes were too under-hit or played behind the player and at times Delph made him look average. .

Had one of his better passing performances so far actually. 90% of 62 passes completed, he usually averages in the 80%s. Fernandinho and Yaya trampled all over Villa for most of the game and that is one of the big reasons we had 67% possession... unfortunately we couldn't score more than 2 goals from 21 chances, which is a bit farcical really but nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.