Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player and its no coincidence that Yaya is now back to his best. Since Fernandinho joined Yaya is playing better than at any stage last season. I really can't understand the knockers who claim that he is not a fantastic addition to the team.

Top class player and don't forget he is still getting to grips with the speed at which our league is played.

Wait for him to score his first goal and his confidence will grow even more and we will see his full ability, then the haters can fuck off but no doubt will move onto another player to spout their bile

Smithy34 said:
Top class player and don't forget he is still getting to grips with the speed at which our league is played.

Wait for him to score his first goal and his confidence will grow even more and we will see his full ability, then the haters can fuck off but no doubt will move onto another player to spout their bile

There are no haters. What are you reading that makes you think that?

mammutly said:
Smithy34 said:

If you dont rate someone then you hate them. This thread is tame compared to the Dzeko one. I still think Ferna has a way to go yet but can see him coming good. Certainly don't hate him.

1dart said:
mammutly said:
Smithy34 said:

If you dont rate someone then you hate them. This thread is tame compared to the Dzeko one. I still think Ferna has a way to go yet but can see him coming good. Certainly don't hate him.

Strange that some people have to have extremes. Don't think anyone hates him

mammutly said:
Smithy34 said:

if you been following this thread you'd know that a few posters been very critical of fernandinho.

one stupid poster even said that fellaini is a much better player.

every other day some loser makes a negative comment.

There are some great 5-10 minute 'highlights' montages of ferns games for us so far this season on YouTube.

Watch them it's amazing how much of his contribution you 'miss' throughout a game.

Does what he does and does it very very well.

bluethunder said:
mammutly said:
Smithy34 said:

if you been following this thread you'd know that a few posters been very critical of fernandinho.

one stupid poster even said that fellaini is a much better player.

every other day some loser makes a negative comment.

Negative comment doesn't make someone stupid or a loser. Fellani at Everton was a class player, but very different from Fernandinho.

I don't think Fernandinho is the superstar some people make out, doesn't mean I don't think he's decent.

An upgrade on Barry for me.
Intelligent in the same way but much more mobile.
Seems to have come in for some stick from elements of the media for no reason I can see.
Quickens our central midfield play and gives our back 4 essential cover.
Top player.

A lot of us have doubts about Fernandinho, doubts raised by honest observations. For me, I find it strange how often he goes missing when our defenders are on the ball. He's in the side to link the play, but doesn't seem to want the ball as much as he should. Perhaps his confidence is low, but there are reasons why we've been so inconsistent this year, and I think he's one of those reasons. He may very well improve - we all hope he does - but to suggest he's had anything better than a slow start is not very realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.