Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those quotes were taken grossly out of context.

What appears to me to be Fernandinho expressing his like of his time with his fellow Brasilians has been made to sound like something else.

that should not be taken seriously. he was just expressing his like of times in Shak. Homesick is nonsense

I think he's class. Just watch how quickly he moves the ball about next time you watching. Where other players will control the ball, stop, wait and allow the other team to regroup, he'll just take a touch and ping it every time.

Thought he played well on Saturday, slowly growing into our team.

Remember even Yaya and Silva needed a bit of time and some hit and miss games to settle in.

Proelia said:
ID70 said:
The guy is one of the worst tacklers i have seen, unbelievably bad and is so easily turned its embarrassing. Reminds me of Gelson Fernanades but he didn't come with a huge price tag. Gaz Baz all day long for me.

Luckily nobody gives a fuck what you think

Think you'll find this is technically incorrect as I do, so get your facts right!!!

My opinion is that he's no better than we already had and that he's not good enough and if you don't like that...well do i care? nah not really

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Pace isn't needed, interesting. Maybe someone could tell Pep that before we play them over there.

Luckily Fernandinho has pace and can read the game.
How fast is Javi Martinez? Sergio Busquets? Name the manager they've had in common.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 am --<br /><br />
Mike D said:
Firasdo said:
I think Fernandinho can be better attacking midfielder than Navas.

But he was bought as a DM or a deep lying midfielder
How do you know he wasn't bought as a complimentary central midfielder to Toure? Pellegrini doesn't seem to often play with a dedicated defensive midfielder.

taconinja said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Pace isn't needed, interesting. Maybe someone could tell Pep that before we play them over there.

Luckily Fernandinho has pace and can read the game.
How fast is Javi Martinez? Sergio Busquets? Name the manager they've had in common.

-- Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 am --

Mike D said:
Firasdo said:
I think Fernandinho can be better attacking midfielder than Navas.

But he was bought as a DM or a deep lying midfielder
How do you know he wasn't bought as a complimentary central midfielder to Toure? Pellegrini doesn't seem to often play with a dedicated defensive midfielder.

But Munich has blistering pace all over the field, we don't. We were a desperately slow team. Barca/Spain has a number of the most elite players in the world in every position, we don't. When they face teams that put 10 men behind the ball and counter they have trouble because they are so slow in recovering. That's why they had so much trouble with AC Milan last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.