Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
fernandinho started our first goal vs everton .

stop hating.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76joXaKnV60[/youtube]

I like him. He's a very good player who at times has been left isolated by our formation. He'll become a very important player for us once the team/formation/tactics has settled.

super_city_si said:
I like him. He's a very good player who at times has been left isolated by our formation. He'll become a very important player for us once the team/formation/tactics has settled.

Interesting viewpoint. It has looked as if the formation and tactics are pretty much set in stone. The plan being to impose our style upon the opposition. Other teams change formations and tactics. Maybe having the same approach to every game takes some getting used to?

super_city_si said:

david silva, nasri and milner can drop deeper to help out in midfield.

Watching that video, it is clear his defensive intelligence is off the charts. He is the only one consistently following the tenaments of pressure football. And his ability to find the free man running the channels in a breakaway, is quite amazing.

bluethunder said:
fernandinho started our first goal vs everton .

stop hating.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76joXaKnV60[/youtube]

awesome player, we bought so well this summer, if jovetic gets over his injuries and stamps his place i think it's obvious we've done best business in europe by far

-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:13 pm --

daxman said:
Watching that video, it is clear his defensive intelligence is off the charts. He is the only one consistently following the tenaments of pressure football. And his ability to find the free man running the channels in a breakaway, is quite amazing.

it really is. he makes that early interception on the pass to lukaku, who was in the clear had he not touched it, so deft with just a perfect light touch back to the other city player. same thing he did in the derby that was mentioned on here.

passing is way underrated on here, too, as evidenced by his numerous pinpoint longballs from deep positions

i think in time everyone on here will recognize just how good this guy is. really should be starting for brazil.

dont forget that he also provides cover for the fullbacks.

occasionally he releases kompany or nastasic and he then becomes the defender.

i think he was bought to be a CM but has to play as DM because nobody else can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.