Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good performance yesterday, he seems to be settling in well. He seemed to be playing a lot deeper, was more disciplined than he was at the start of the season and not going forward as much. It's a bonus that he doesn't get picked for Brazil.

Excellent ,he really is coming along nicely in performances. Some of those long low passes are so accurate ,and his forward runs seem to be increasing. One yesterday into the box, and Yaya covered for him by dropping back.

penalty spot said:
Excellent ,he really is coming along nicely in performances. Some of those long low passes are so accurate ,and his forward runs seem to be increasing. One yesterday into the box, and Yaya covered for him by dropping back.

That partnership is looking more and more solid. However, against really good opposition, we need a three man midfield, with one designated DM behind two central MF's.

Hart of the matter said:
Today was a good performance but it was against a team with no attacker so they were flatter in their approach to goal. This helped our defence fill the gaps behind the midfield, the zone Fernandihno covers. We therefore got to see the best of his game. And it was good, very good.

The problem is that this is not often the case. We have built the DMs roles around Yaya (rightly) so Fred is basically always playing out of position. Still to prove he can do it consistently for my liking but today was class (how was Paulinho against the same team last week?)
Doesnt make sense , west ham played with 6 midfielders so in theory yaya and fernandinho should of been over run but this wasnt the case

grim up north said:
mammutly said:
grim up north said:
You seem to get upset when people disagree with you and take offence.

Your retort is to be insulting and the ultimate no no call some one a rag as I said grow some

Apologies, mate. I thought your comment about Milner not being fit to lick Fernandinho's boots a bit way too extreme and you did have a go at me. But we're all blues here ( well most of us). Don't know if you go to games, but would be happy to say hello and shake hands some day.

Have season card travel every home game fromNewcastle no hard feelingss

Have season card travel every home game from Norfolk no hard feelings

:)

The thing I like the most is how he is always looking to move the ball or the team forward.

No matter where he picks the ball up he turns on a dime and starts the ball rolling going forward. Makes such a difference.

Put in a handful of good performances, like a centre mid should.

Let's not get giddy but if he can keep this up he'll be a good signing.

Proelia said:
Hart of the matter said:
Today was a good performance but it was against a team with no attacker so they were flatter in their approach to goal. This helped our defence fill the gaps behind the midfield, the zone Fernandihno covers. We therefore got to see the best of his game. And it was good, very good.

The problem is that this is not often the case. We have built the DMs roles around Yaya (rightly) so Fred is basically always playing out of position. Still to prove he can do it consistently for my liking but today was class (how was Paulinho against the same team last week?)
Doesnt make sense , west ham played with 6 midfielders so in theory yaya and fernandinho should of been over run but this wasnt the case

it was over run. the midfield was very congested. but we dealt with it by playing nasri and silva together. they reguarly dropped deep to help out. there was alot of movement and passing. fernandinho was at the centre of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.