Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's been getting better and better each time he plays

was non plussed at first but I reckon he's going to be a big player for us

must be the fittest player (staminawise) we have?

I was very impressed with him against WHU, and I agree with previous posts that he is starting to get into his stride now. He looks really fit, strong and looks good alongside Yaya. With them two we will dominate most teams this season I think, leaving the front 4 (of whichever combination) to create havoc.

He had his best game for us against the Hammers, but still a long way to proving he's worth £30 million...

JJCMCFC said:
He had his best game for us against the Hammers, but still a long way to proving he's worth £30 million...

He has improved our first eleven which was a difficult task,i don't care about his fee and I am puzzled why you do?

Players are returning from injury,form is being found and systems'tactics are taking shape,if we aren't a better team now we very soon will be.

FantasyIreland said:
JJCMCFC said:

He has improved our first eleven which was a difficult task,i don't care about his fee and I am puzzled why you do?

It's really annoying that people keep using price tags to judge players.

If that was the case, Milner & Lescott could only ever be judged to be rip-offs.

It does not matter what they cost (other than for FFP). Is he a good player? the answer has nothing to do with how much City paid to Shakthar to cancel his contract.

dinho was superb against west ham , he ran the midfield in the 2nd half , yaya was non existent for the last 30 minutes , i think his contibution has been vastly underrated in the last few games .Why do poster keep on mentioning transfer fees ? , couldnt give a toss what we pay for players , let the media keep on about the money , weve got pots of money , so lets buy another title , yoooonited have done it for decades , its our turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.