Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
BXSNT7CIAAAb1m-.jpg:large

70 passes with 89% accuracy on that Shite pitch, ran the show, continues to impress me as he grows into his role.

He is certainly settling down to life at City and he genuinely wants to be at the club and win trophies.

Keeps getting better and better every single game despite having to adjust his natural game. How much better can he get?

Jumanji said:
Fernandinho was SUPERB tonight.

Some of his well-weighted forward ground passes were sumptuous!

Fernandinho is almost as good at Busquets at playing one touch passes at any angle.

I also like how he is willing to pass to a player that is under pressure. They best teams like Bayern do this to disorganise teams..and that's something our players don't do enough of.

Another thing is his willingness to pass forward in between the lines, THROUGH the pressure. De Jong and to a lesser extent, Barry, could only dream of doing this consistently. These kind of passes bypass the entire opposition midfield, and Fern has been doing this for us consistently for many games now.

He pulled off a delightful pirouette that he certainly nicked off Silva :-) to seal off a very solid performance.

As Pellers said, Fernandinho is excellent at changing defence to attack, and this surprised me a great deal. It's true. He's like a having a second Yaya at times.

I like him.

Great post, and sums up my thoughts too. His choice of pass is exceptional, and it's one of the things you cannot sum up with stats.

I think he's going to be like Silva, and lets not forget David did looked quite light weight the first season for us.

Nasri, has taken a while but starting to look a City player week in week out rather than the odd game.

Reckon Fernandinho will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.