Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
was excellent today, especailly being up against his fellow countryman Ramirez, who I rate very highy.
He's also growing in confidence. Now making the odd break and looks a real asset.

Quality again against an excellent Chelsea midfield. I think him and Yaya switched for a bit second half when we got back into it and we looked much better for it, want to see him given more of a license to make those ramires-esque leggy drives forward. Only criticism is he did play a few too many long balls that were easily cut out but he at least tried to mix it up and gave their defence something to think about with the ball behind, even came off once when Silva was through. getting to a point now where you know you can rely on him to be at worst good. He just doesn't give up.

Just got back and this was the first thread i've jumped on, he deserves all the praise today, he was outstanding and didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

Felt sorry for the lad with all the hard work he put in and got nothing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.