Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws01 said:
If Javi Garcia had actually turned out to be worth the 16 million we paid for him, we'd have such a boss midfield.
They actually seemed to have a good understanding yesterday. Note: Yes, Garcia can be upgraded. Fact is that's a while away if at all.

ws01 said:
If Javi Garcia had actually turned out to be worth the 16 million we paid for him, we'd have such a boss midfield.
I still have high hopes for him. He's just been played out of position too much and doesnt get enough games.
IMO for smaller games, it should be Garcia and Fernandinho. Yaya to the bench for small games as I think he's a big game player. Best to save him for those.

taconinja said:
ws01 said:
They actually seemed to have a good understanding yesterday. Note: Yes, Garcia can be upgraded. Fact is that's a while away if at all.

Yep agree with you both. I wanted to give Garcia the benefit of doubt last season but I now 100% believe that he needs to be off-loaded this January. As you state we are some time away from that and have to put a run of results together now.

I for one would have preferred Milner in that midfield yesterday instead of garcia - and at a push maybe try one of our EDS prospects to gain a little first team experience in Yaya's & Fernadinho's company. The only other alternative if a fully fit Rodwell but that is clutching at straws unfortunately

I think yesterdays set up was perfect for big away games. Don't think Garcia did that bad personally, he looked ok in that 3 man midfield.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
taconinja said:
ws01 said:

Yep agree with you both. I wanted to give Garcia the benefit of doubt last season but I now 100% believe that he needs to be off-loaded this January. As you state we are some time away from that and have to put a run of results together now.

I for one would have preferred Milner in that midfield yesterday instead of garcia - and at a push maybe try one of our EDS prospects to gain a little first team experience in Yaya's & Fernadinho's company. The only other alternative if a fully fit Rodwell but that is clutching at straws unfortunately
I think that's too many midfielders getting too far forward at the same time against a counterattacking club like Chelsea, but you might very well be right.

He was immense yesterday, he bossed that midfield and like Silva and Aguero didn't deserve to be on the end of such a heartbreaking fuck up at the end. He's won me over big time the last few games.

Very similar to Ramires at our place, their work rate is incredible and in time even the doubters will recognise what a critical part of the team he will be. Technically sound, great pace, and an outstanding engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.