Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is amazing with those passes. None of NDJ or Barry can make those. I saw a particular pass similar to the United one posted in the thread against CSKA as well from defense. He passes the ball lot more forward through the center. NDJ or Barry always used the easiest pass and slowed the tempo of the game. He has been in 3-4 scoring chances as well.
Only 2 things I had really like him to improve. Firstly and mainly sometimes to me it seems he underestimates the pace of the opposite player and over runs himself, however in his defense he always tries to get back without making a useless tackle and our back 4 being totally open.
Second he needs to shoot more instead of passing inside the box. Have seen him come up with more than decent shooting positions.

All summed up in one sentence, he is someone who can split the defense open for someone to run at.

Really impressed with how he's improved since arriving.

We don't give away as many silly fouls as we used to, and that's largely in part to Fernandinho not knocking players over like Barry used to. He has this way of harassing players without knocking them over.

Really impressed with the way his passes can find our forward players in little pockets of space. Silva is going to enjoy playing with him.

Plus, when you watch these compilations, his ability to clean up tricky situations in midfield really is exceptional.

Superb today

Also thought Ramires for Chelsea was excellent, he took around a season before he really got to grips with the premand found his true form so I think Fernandinho is only going to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.