Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancitychicago said:
He was fantastic. I think that Garcia can become better with game time against weaker opposition. However, I see Rodwell with more potential and I am not British so that stereotypical bias does not exist within me. In all, I support the idea of Yaya playing up. He seems to have more of a drive. Yaya is still class in a more defensive position though.

English.

Getting better and clearly more confident with every match he plays for us. Ridiculous that he isn't even considered for the Selecao. Screw em, I'd rather he concentrate on helping us win trophies anyway!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Who was the poster who has constantly slagged him off, Id like to see what he thinks now.
Baffles me how some muppets on here can tell you a player is shit after 3 matches !

Thenumber1blue said:
Who was the poster who has constantly slagged him off, Id like to see what he thinks now.
Baffles me how some muppets on here can tell you a player is shit after 3 matches !

Baffles me that nowhere on this thread has anyone slagged him off, or said he was shit. A few people have questioned how good he really is - me included. But that's surely OK, isn't it?

mammutly said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Baffles me that nowhere on this thread has anyone slagged him off, or said he was shit. A few people have questioned how good he really is - me included. But that's surely OK, isn't it?
Where did I say someone called him shit ?

quite a few slagged him off....failing to understand that it does take time to settle and that his ability would start to come through on a week by week basis

class player who will only get better

mammutly said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Baffles me that nowhere on this thread has anyone slagged him off

I suggest you look up blightee's posts in this thread and elsewhere. His entire Bluemoon existence has been slagging off Fernandinho.

And any praise from yourself of Fernandinho has been laboured, can almost hear the teeth grinding together. You even compared him to Jo, which is about as insulting as it gets. :P

LoveCity said:
mammutly said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Baffles me that nowhere on this thread has anyone slagged him off

I suggest you look up blightee's posts in this thread and elsewhere. His entire Bluemoon existence has been slagging off Fernandinho.

And any praise from yourself of Fernandinho has been laboured, can almost hear the teeth grinding together. You even compared him to Jo, which is about as insulting as it gets. :P

Played very well last week, best midfielder on pitch with the exception of Silva.

Thenumber1blue said:

Three matches, friggin ell I spotted Gelson Fernades first match, now he was dogshit. I had loads of arguments about him, possibly the worst ever City player. So there you go I'm a muppet, although Fenandinho is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.