Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws01 said:
If Javi Garcia had actually turned out to be worth the 16 million we paid for him, we'd have such a boss midfield.

Thought they were great together yesterday. Combine their talents - Garcia's aerial strength, passing consistency, strength and Fernandinho's everything else and it's a formidable pairing.

NQCitizen said:
ws01 said:
If Javi Garcia had actually turned out to be worth the 16 million we paid for him, we'd have such a boss midfield.

Thought they were great together yesterday. Combine their talents - Garcia's aerial strength, passing consistency, strength and Fernandinho's everything else and it's a formidable pairing.
They certainly seemed to have a more fluid understanding more quickly than Fernandinho and Toure had.

Haven't been Fernandinhos biggest fan , but fair play to him , yesterday he was excellent , and looked to be a very good signing for us.

He was fantastic. I think that Garcia can become better with game time against weaker opposition. However, I see Rodwell with more potential and I am not British so that stereotypical bias does not exist within me. In all, I support the idea of Yaya playing up. He seems to have more of a drive. Yaya is still class in a more defensive position though.

uwe rosler 28 said:
If his passing improves then we have 1 hell of a midfielder getting better and better every game.

his passing accuracy wasn't great in the chelsea game but since the beginning of the season his average is 85%. not bad at all.

yaya toure's average is 91%.

so far , javi garcia is the midfielder with highest passing accuracy (95%) in the league, but ofcourse he has been playing as a CB. lol.

flamini comes 2nd with a percentage of 93% but he has only made 296 succesful passes compared to yaya toure's 622 succesful passes. we can safely conclude that yaya toure is the best passer in the league so far.

bluethunder said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
If his passing improves then we have 1 hell of a midfielder getting better and better every game.

his passing accuracy wasn't great in the chelsea game but since the beginning of the season his average is 85%. not bad at all.
The numbers are skewed because against Chelsea he tried many hard passes through a parked bus when in reality most of his of his non-through passes reached their man.

Those who used to go on about his lack of caps - you've seen how well he's been playing for us, and has still been overlooked in their next squad in favour of Lucas Leiva and others. This is all very Micah-esque, remember when Micah was in great form for us and couldn't get called up?

LoveCity said:
Those who used to go on about his lack of caps - you've seen how well he's been playing for us, and has still been overlooked in their next squad in favour of Lucas Leiva and others. This is all very Micah-esque, remember when Micah was in great form for us and couldn't get called up?

A real shame for the lad as it will be his last opportunity,however,there's still time to influence his managers opinion so not all hope lost.

From a selfish viewpoint,it keeps him fresher for us!

LoveCity said:

bewildering. he's been our player of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.