Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad is adding balance to the midfield. We didn't look the same after he went off. He's a class act IMO.

dctid said:
El Mago said:
Pellegrini said he is injured, hopefully he will be ready soon.

To be honest i think Milner is excellent also in the centre midfield have no issue with either of them but Dinho i think is the more complete footballer

Milner is yards from being excellent in that position against top tier opposition, and has been complete gash tonight, given Moscow momentum for their 2nd goal. He is nowhere near from being world class material, and won't be an adequate backup for Fernh or Yaya, we still need to buy a cover for those two in Janu#ry.

ZZmaestro said:
dctid said:
El Mago said:

To be honest i think Milner is excellent also in the centre midfield have no issue with either of them but Dinho i think is the more complete footballer

Milner is yards from being excellent in that position against top tier opposition, and has been complete gash tonight, given Moscow momentum for their 2nd goal. He is nowhere near from being world class material, and won't be an adequate backup for Fernh or Yaya, we still need to buy a cover for those two in Janu#ry.

Well its an opinion I guess.

ZZmaestro said:
dctid said:
El Mago said:

Thats your view which is fair enough personally i think he does a decent job and gives us a little more energy in the middle. Realistically looking at the Bayern game none of our midfielders are good enough

MP is starting to play him in the midfield time will tell

If we are buying enyfucker in January i think the money would be better spent on centre halfs everywhere else we have excellent squad depth

dctid said:
ZZmaestro said:
dctid said:

Thats your view which is fair enough personally i think he does a decent job and gives us a little more energy in the middle. Realistically looking at the Bayern game none of our midfielders are good enough

If we are buying enyfucker in January i think the money would be better spent on centre halfs everywhere else we have excellent squad depth

In terms of the winter window, can you be cup tied in the Chimps or not. Always supposing we try to get a top notch centre half. If we do, the job's a good 'un.

Pam said:
dctid said:
ZZmaestro said:

In terms of the winter window, can you be cup tied in the Chimps or not. Always supposing we try to get a top notch centre half. If we do, the job's a good 'un.

I am sure someone will tell me differently but I am pretty certain that if you have played in the goup stages then you are cup tied if you play in the qualifying games your not

To be honest picking up a half decent centre half looking at what we have it should not be too difficult

Lucky Toma said:
ZZmaestro said:
dctid said:

It's my opinion too, Milner is average at this level. I suspected it for a while and
it showed 2nd half when Fernandinho wasn't there. People shouting to give him his chance in centre mid. He's fit and can run all day but i'm afraid he's far from world or champs league class.

BlueMo' said:
Lucky Toma said:
ZZmaestro said:

It's my opinion too, Milner is average at this level. I suspected it for a while and
it showed 2nd half when Fernandinho wasn't there. People shouting to give him his chance in centre mid. He's fit and can run all day but i'm afraid he's far from world or champs league class.

I thougth our performance dropped when Silva came off more than Dinho -

Did well for the last goal i though crossing to Negrado

Certainly doing himself no harm of late with another solid performance.

Big fan of Jimmy and very happy with him as back up,
but am I the only one who thought he was quite poor when he came on tonight? (bar Negredo's header)

dctid said:
BlueMo' said:
Lucky Toma said:

I thougth our performance dropped when Silva came off more than Dinho -

Did well for the last goal i though crossing to Negrado
I think he did well too on the last goal, but for me it's just more proof he's superior in an advanced role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.