Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
but he doesn't make too many tackles

Only Zabaleta of all the squad regulars makes more tackles per game.

I'm surprised about that, obviously well off in my judgement too! I tend to think of him as someone who gets in the way and intercepts passes rather than full on tackles like a de Jong type player (sorry to bring him up again)

If you're a City fan and you're not happy with this signing then you're not right in the head.

LoveCity said:
but he doesn't make too many tackles

Only Zabaleta of all the squad regulars makes more tackles per game.

I'm surprised about that, obviously well off in my judgement too! I tend to think of him as someone who gets in the way and intercepts passes rather than full on tackles like a de Jong type player (sorry to bring him up again)

Well, I think he's a bit more subtle than De Jong. De Jong went sliding in as the song goes, Fernandinho doesn't really do that much and often tackles in more of a face to face situation.

mr t said:
If you're a City fan and you're not happy with this signing then you're not right in the head.

What about those who are happy with his signing but are still not right in the head?

He is just getting better and more confident with every game.....he is also beginning to make some great runs out of defence.....almost Yaya like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.