Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality again today, just has everything in his locker. missed him big time when he went off at half time. I rate Milner as a centre midfielder but he's nowhere near Dinho's standard and is prone to having a shocker like tonight unfortunately. Definitely something to be worried about if either he or yaya is out for any decent length of time.

ninjamonkey said:
Quality again today, just has everything in his locker. missed him big time when he went off at half time. I rate Milner as a centre midfielder but he's nowhere near Dinho's standard and is prone to having a shocker like tonight unfortunately. Definitely something to be worried about if either he or yaya is out for any decent length of time.

this is why in january,if it's true MP will be given 50M to spent we need to go and get a CB and a defensive midfielder..

MihaiCity said:
ninjamonkey said:

this is why in january,if it's true MP will be given 50M to spent we need to go and get a CB and a defensive midfielder..

Watched the highlights off the juve game and I would go a take pogba off them he looked class

uwe rosler 28 said:
MihaiCity said:
ninjamonkey said:

Watched the highlights off the juve game and I would go a take pogba off them he looked class

One of Uniteds greatest mistake letting that guy go!

Good to see Flopinho continuing to improve game upon game. Hopefully his injury isn't too bad and he's available for Sunday.

Really Noticed his absence when he didn't return. We need him in that midfield, he is pivotal

I think Fernandinho is now the most important member of the squad. Clearly, he's not the best player (though he is fantastic) - Aguero, Silva, Kompany and Yaya are all probably better. But he's so crucial to our team and, unlike with the other four I mentioned, we really don't have anyone who can step in and do his job to an adequate level.

Desperately hope his injury isn't serious.

Didsbury Dave said:
Injury? I assumed he was being rested.

Him and Silva both have slight knocks. Pellegrini confirmed as much after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.