Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably our most consistent player , does the dirty work , so the likes of yaya,nasri,silva can play , how lucas , ramires and willan get in the brazilian squad is a mystery , scolari has even recalled robinho to the brazilian squad , that has got to be the final insult

A real grafter in a more subtle way than Nige. He is improving game on game. I predict he will become as important as Komps, Yaya and Merlin by the end of the season. Vital in allowing the rest to play.

Fernandinho is absolute class. Goes about his business solidly and quietly. Centre mid is in safe hands.

Brilliant tonight,he's becoming pivotal to our play.I hope him going off was more precaution than genuine concern.

El Mago said:
Pellegrini said he is injured, hopefully he will be ready soon.

To be honest i think Milner is excellent also in the centre midfield have no issue with either of them but Dinho i think is the more complete footballer

the failed interception led to a goal. other than that he had a good game.

i was suprised he was taken off and replaced with milner. i thought pellegrini was punishing him or something. it turns out that he has an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.