Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely an upgrade on Barry for me, hopefully when him and Yaya bond more we will have a very formidable central midfield.

sam-caddick said:
Definitely an upgrade on Barry for me, hopefully when him and Yaya bond more we will have a very formidable central midfield.

An upgrade on all,not just Barry.

andrewmswift said:
an excellent player, boggles my mind some on here don't rate him

Because they haven't seen him. "He can't be that good cause he's in Ukrainian league" and the like jsut don't get it. There are good players there and they proved it in the CL last year. I would urge people to take a look at his games vs Dortmund, Juve and Chelsea and you'll see his class and he made more than his share of tackles.

Mr. Aguia said:
andrewmswift said:

Because they haven't seen him. "He can't be that good cause he's in Ukrainian league" and the like jsut don't get it. There are good players there and they proved it in the CL last year. I would urge people to take a look at his games vs Dortmund, Juve and Chelsea and you'll see his class and he made more than his share of tackles.

I've just watched him twice in two days, live.

He's not a 32 million player. Probably worth half that. More mobile than Barry but less tenacious. Better in the tackle than Rodwell but lest direct and powerful. Shadow of a player compared to Yaya.

He's ok but not much more.

Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:
andrewmswift said:

I've just watched him twice in two days, live.

He's not a 32 million player. Probably worth half that. More mobile than Barry but less tenacious. Better in the tackle than Rodwell but lest direct and powerful. Shadow of a player compared to Yaya.

He's ok but not much more.

But 10 times the Gelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.