Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:
andrewmswift said:
an excellent player, boggles my mind some on here don't rate him

Because they haven't seen him. "He can't be that good cause he's in Ukrainian league" and the like jsut don't get it. There are good players there and they proved it in the CL last year. I would urge people to take a look at his games vs Dortmund, Juve and Chelsea and you'll see his class and he made more than his share of tackles.

I've just watched him twice in two days, live.

He's not a 32 million player. Probably worth half that. More mobile than Barry but less tenacious. Better in the tackle than Rodwell but lest direct and powerful. Shadow of a player compared to Yaya.

He's ok but not much more.

load of shit

Don't care how much he cost, if the management think he was worth the money then that's fine by me. I'll just sit back and watch him help win us the league this season.

Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:
andrewmswift said:

Because they haven't seen him. "He can't be that good cause he's in Ukrainian league" and the like jsut don't get it. There are good players there and they proved it in the CL last year. I would urge people to take a look at his games vs Dortmund, Juve and Chelsea and you'll see his class and he made more than his share of tackles.

He's not a 32 million player. Probably worth half that. More mobile than Barry but less tenacious. Better in the tackle than Rodwell but lest direct and powerful. Shadow of a player compared to Yaya.

You'll regret that mate - he'll be the stand out midfielder in the prem this year!!!

Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:
andrewmswift said:

So you've watched him twice in two days. Woop-dee-doo.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:

You'll regret that mate - he'll be the stand out midfielder in the prem this year!!!
Are you posting from an Amsterdam cafe?

Dr Jacoby said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:

So you've watched him twice in two days. Woop-dee-doo.

You missed the bit where he said he watched it 'live' as well. Imagine his opinion if he had had watched it on catch up.

totallywired said:
Gelsons Dad said:

No it's called not making an assumption after 2livegamesitis - watch and enjoy, i'll bookmark this for future reference!!!

totallywired said:

No it's called not making an assumption after 2livegamesitis - watch and enjoy, i'll bookmark this for future reference!!!

I'm happy to live or die by it.

I chose to go and watch the new team to see what we are like. It's only two games but they were the most competitive we've played so far. Well maybe not the Milan game. I looked at the new players and the system and based on what I saw formed a first impression.

If it's wrong, it's wrong. So what? Let's wait and see.

Gelsons Dad said:
totallywired said:

I'm happy to live or die by it.

I chose to go and watch the new team to see what we are like. It's only two games but they were the most competitive we've played so far. Well maybe not the Milan game. I looked at the new players and the system and based on what I saw formed a first impression.

If it's wrong, it's wrong. So what? Let's wait and see.

exactly - it was a little misleading anyway yesterday having barry in there, when we set up with

.........................fern..........................
............yaya.................silva.............

the true reflection of the player will shine through (imo)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.