Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
daxman said:
He will make the Premiership 11 come end of the season.

I agree with this, seen him play a good few times and is a rop class player.

Its really going to rile the haters on here when he finds his feet and destroys a few teams with Yaya but hey there is always Joe Hart to fall back on when they need someone else to hate and spout vile about :-)

BMR said:
daxman said:

Its really going to rile the haters on here when he finds his feet and destroys a few teams with Yaya but hey there is always Joe Hart to fall back on when they need someone else to hate and spout vile about :-)

Are you Scooby Doo in disguise?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BMR said:
daxman said:

Let's not be pedantic about one typo; t and r are next to each other on the standard keyboard ;).

mammutly said:
daxman said:

Nothing like blind confidence.

To me, Fernandinho so far seems more akin to Garcia than Yaya - the player he was advertised as resembling the most.
You know what mate you use to be a really good poster back in the day imo but now your just another wum or know fuck all. Hes played 2 fucking games not 10 not 20 but 2, 1....2 and in 1 of em you could argue he was motm.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BMR said:
daxman said:

Made me laugh, funny that!

Yaya: "Fernandinho is a great player. Very clever. He reads the game well, is very technical, very physical. He is very safe, works hard and is very strong in the duels.

"In his debut, he did well, he was happy. He wants to learn, this is the most important to me, he is very open, which is very good."

mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:
daxman said:

To me, Fernandinho so far seems more akin to Garcia than Yaya - the player he was advertised as resembling the most.
You know what mate you use to be a really good poster back in the day imo but now your just another wum or know fuck all. Hes played 2 fucking games not 10 not 20 but 2, 1....2 and in 1 of em you could argue he was motm.

I say what I think. So far Fernandinho has looked far more similar to Garcia than Yaya. He has not impressed in either game, nor did he in pre season, and, regardless of the price tag, if he doesn't improve on Saturday he should be on the bench for the derby. I'd far rather start that game with a fired up James Milner than give Fernandinho another run out to see if he can step up.

I'm not writing the guy off, far from it. But if he needs time to settle in/adjust or whatever, he shouldn't be doing that as first choice on the team sheet. Let him adjust in training and have game time as a sub and in cup games.

mammutly said:
mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

I say what I think. So far Fernandinho has looked far more similar to Garcia than Yaya. He has not impressed in either game, nor did he in pre season, and, regardless of the price tag, if he doesn't improve on Saturday he should be on the bench for the derby. I'd far rather start that game with a fired up James Milner than give Fernandinho another run out to see if he can step up.

I'm not writing the guy off, far from it. But if he needs time to settle in/adjust or whatever, he shouldn't be doing that as first choice on the team sheet. Let him adjust in training and have game time as a sub and in cup games.

Reminds me of a City fan coming away from Sunderland away at the stadium of light after we'd lost sayin Silva was too small for the premiership. No offence, but I hope you look similarly foolish for a knee jerk reaction to one bad defeat.

mammutly said:
mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

Your standards as a City fan must be unbelievably high if you didn't rate his Newcastle performance.

I'd suggest you go to the match compilations thread in the match day forum to jog your memory. ;-)

Javi fucking Garcia my arse...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.