Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BMR said:
I agree with this, seen him play a good few times and is a rop class player.

Its really going to rile the haters on here when he finds his feet and destroys a few teams with Yaya but hey there is always Joe Hart to fall back on when they need someone else to hate and spout vile about :-)

Are you Scooby Doo in disguise?
Let's not be pedantic about one typo; t and r are next to each other on the standard keyboard ;).

Surely it made you smile a little bit?

Jumanji said:
mammutly said:
mcfc2607 said:
You know what mate you use to be a really good poster back in the day imo but now your just another wum or know fuck all. Hes played 2 fucking games not 10 not 20 but 2, 1....2 and in 1 of em you could argue he was motm.

I say what I think. So far Fernandinho has looked far more similar to Garcia than Yaya. He has not impressed in either game, nor did he in pre season, and, regardless of the price tag, if he doesn't improve on Saturday he should be on the bench for the derby. I'd far rather start that game with a fired up James Milner than give Fernandinho another run out to see if he can step up.

I'm not writing the guy off, far from it. But if he needs time to settle in/adjust or whatever, he shouldn't be doing that as first choice on the team sheet. Let him adjust in training and have game time as a sub and in cup games.
Your standards as a City fan must be unbelievably high if you didn't rate his Newcastle performance.

I'd suggest you go to the match compilations thread in the match day forum to jog your memory. ;-)

Javi fucking Garcia my arse...................

Thank god you guys said something... !

Javia Garcia... ?! You certainly did not watch the game we all did... Someone post a picture of Fernandinho cos I think most people slagging him off either don't know what he even looks like, let alone how he played, or they expect him to be a clone of Messi and be scoring 2 goals every game even when he does is hamstring in...

Un-f*cking-believable...

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how you become similar to a rag fan ... i.e. full of sh*t and arrogant.

LoveCity said:
Yaya: "Fernandinho is a great player. Very clever. He reads the game well, is very technical, very physical. He is very safe, works hard and is very strong in the duels.

"In his debut, he did well, he was happy. He wants to learn, this is the most important to me, he is very open, which is very good."
what the f**k would he know ,I am the manager,of the dog and duck,and I know shit when I see it,

Blue Mooner said:
mammutly said:
mcfc2607 said:
You know what mate you use to be a really good poster back in the day imo but now your just another wum or know fuck all. Hes played 2 fucking games not 10 not 20 but 2, 1....2 and in 1 of em you could argue he was motm.

I say what I think. So far Fernandinho has looked far more similar to Garcia than Yaya. He has not impressed in either game, nor did he in pre season, and, regardless of the price tag, if he doesn't improve on Saturday he should be on the bench for the derby. I'd far rather start that game with a fired up James Milner than give Fernandinho another run out to see if he can step up.

I'm not writing the guy off, far from it. But if he needs time to settle in/adjust or whatever, he shouldn't be doing that as first choice on the team sheet. Let him adjust in training and have game time as a sub and in cup games.

Reminds me of a City fan coming away from Sunderland away at the stadium of light after we'd lost sayin Silva was too small for the premiership. No offence, but I hope you look similarly foolish for a knee jerk reaction to one bad defeat.

I don't do knee jerks. I'm offering what I believe to be a realistic appraisal of the player we have seen so far. If he steps up on Saturday and shows his alleged superstar class, I'd be absolutely delighted.

But, and this is a big but, if he doesn't do that, then I really hope that the price tag and the reputation can be set aside for now and Jimmy gets the start against the rags ahead of Fernandinho.

mammutly said:
Blue Mooner said:
mammutly said:

Reminds me of a City fan coming away from Sunderland away at the stadium of light after we'd lost sayin Silva was too small for the premiership. No offence, but I hope you look similarly foolish for a knee jerk reaction to one bad defeat.

I don't do knee jerks. I'm offering what I believe to be a realistic appraisal of the player we have seen so far. If he steps up on Saturday and shows his alleged superstar class, I'd be absolutely delighted.

But, and this is a big but, if he doesn't do that, then I really hope that the price tag and the reputation can be set aside for now and Jimmy gets the start against the rags ahead of Fernandinho.

Milner will play against United, but so will Fernandinho. The guy will be our best signing of the summer when we look back in May.

kenzie115 said:
mammutly said:
Blue Mooner said:

Milner will play against United, but so will Fernandinho. The guy will be our best signing of the summer when we look back in May.

So are we playing Fernandinho, Yaya and Milner? Interesting.

I hope you're right and he will prove to be a great signing, but so far I don't see it happening.

against cardiff navas didn't play well, yaya didn't play well, dzeko didn't play well and only scoring 1 goal isn't important as we want to win tittle, pelegrini had bad tactics but it's good because at early stage we must learn on our mistakes :)
fernandinho needs time he will become more confident soon, more aggresive in tackles and will take part in attacking combinations ;)
even yaya needed time, silva needed and they needed time to gain more stability. that's what new signings need and i hope they will have it soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.