Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
I've seen him 3 times 4 if you include the Chelsea game and I don't see him as a 30 million pound midfielder when the player keeping him out of the brazil squad went for 17

If that's me willing him to fail then so be it

He isn't keeping out of the Brazil squad. They could easily play together. And even if they play the same position the brazil squad is usually 20 odd players so if Paulinho got injured someone would replace him. So who is the second player keeping him out.

Kun Aguero said:
To me he's a slightly faster Barry. Not seen much dribbling from him but that'll come.

tumblr_m6qvg4Xw2I1rxjzkho1_500.gif

johnmc said:
Benarbia said:
I've seen him 3 times 4 if you include the Chelsea game and I don't see him as a 30 million pound midfielder when the player keeping him out of the brazil squad went for 17

If that's me willing him to fail then so be it

He isn't keeping out of the Brazil squad. They could easily play together. And even if they play the same position the brazil squad is usually 20 odd players so if Paulinho got injured someone would replace him. So who is the second player keeping him out.

scolari picked fernando for the upcoming friendly. fernando is a young player who plays for fernandinho's old club shakhtar donetsk. scolari is a scumbag.

Fernandiniho is a good player and isn't the problem.
Playing in a two man midfield alongside a player who doesn't do Premier League defending for 90 minutes IS.
I say two man midfield because nobody who started in AM against Hull today did any defending whatsoever.
The pressing was too slow such that the ball was passed before the player got to block/harry thus leaving a big hole behind the AMs and the DMs.
A shambles really.

BlueAnorak said:
Playing in a two man midfield alongside a player who doesn't do Premier League defending for 90 minutes IS.
I say two man midfield because nobody who started in AM against Hull today did any defending whatsoever.
The pressing was too slow such that the ball was passed before the player got to block/harry thus leaving a big hole behind the AMs and the DMs.
A shambles really.

i noticed that. there was very little pressing today. i found that to be strange. perhaps pellegrini wants to drop the pressing part of our game ?

bluethunder said:
BlueAnorak said:
A shambles really.

i noticed that. there was very little pressing today. i found that to be strange. perhaps pellegrini wants to drop the pressing part of our game ?
Quite. I thought pressing was going to be a feature of our game this season.Not seen any evidence of it so far but it's desperately needed.

Happens every time on bluemoon, players get judged far too early and posters look fucking stupid in the end. Here are a few i can remember.

Zabeta - to slow, corluka is faster and better. Boateng is better than zabaleta.
Kompany - dont like him CB would rather have Nedum there.
De jong - shit, an accident waiting to happen.
Silva - far too light weight for the prem.
Milner - shite.

Thats just off the top of my head.

There is actually a whole thread from about 4 years ago about how kompany is shit. Its a funny read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.