Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewmswift said:
jesus christ i can't believe what i'm reading on here. did anyone watch him against newcastle? because he was one of our best 3. cardiff the whole team was poor but he was by no means anywhere near the worst, and today he had a poor first half like the whole team did and was much better in the second, again probably one of our best 4-5 players today.

what the fuck is wrong with you people. seriously.

and you all sound like bitter rags or jealous other clubs' fans when you're going on about his price tag. seriously if you wanted to analyze his performance and say what he could do better, or how you think we could utilize him more efficiency, fine. but this is just a giant angry circle jerk because bluemoon has to have a scapegoat.

i despair sometimes, ffs.

Circle jerk?
But he's being criticised here, by posters like me who aren't excited by him at all

mcfc2607 said:
Happens every time on bluemoon, players get judged far too early and posters look fucking stupid in the end. Here are a few i can remember.

Zabeta - to slow, corluka is faster and better. Boateng is better than zabaleta.
Kompany - dont like him CB would rather have Nedum there.
De jong - shit, an accident waiting to happen.
Silva - far too light weight for the prem.
Milner - shite.

Thats just off the top of my head.

There is actually a whole thread from about 4 years ago about how kompany is shit. Its a funny read.

Yeah I remember these posts and confess had my doubts about silva's 'lightweightness'. I think the difference about your other examples were that they were relatively cheap. Ok I know players can't help their price tag, but £ 30 million for a 28 year old--I thought he'd better be fucking good. I was expecting a dynamic,,all action box to box player but at present I've seen nothing special. Makes you wonder if he's a good a Pellegrini thinks he is, why has he spent years in Eastern Europe and can't get in the Brazil side? Time will tell and i will gladly drop my kecks in Kendal's front window and dance the Fandango[ if I knew what it was] --if he becomes an all time great City Player. Could he be the new Steve Daley? Anyway I wish the lad well and hope he proves us early doubters wrong.

lunebleu said:
mcfc2607 said:
Happens every time on bluemoon, players get judged far too early and posters look fucking stupid in the end. Here are a few i can remember.

Zabeta - to slow, corluka is faster and better. Boateng is better than zabaleta.
Kompany - dont like him CB would rather have Nedum there.
De jong - shit, an accident waiting to happen.
Silva - far too light weight for the prem.
Milner - shite.

Thats just off the top of my head.

There is actually a whole thread from about 4 years ago about how kompany is shit. Its a funny read.

Yeah I remember these posts and confess had my doubts about silva's 'lightweightness'. I think the difference about your other examples were that they were relatively cheap. Ok I know players can't help their price tag, but £ 30 million for a 28 year old--I thought he'd better be fucking good. I was expecting a dynamic,,all action box to box player but at present I've seen nothing special. Makes you wonder if he's a good a Pellegrini thinks he is, why has he spent years in Eastern Europe and can't get in the Brazil side? Time will tell and i will gladly drop my kecks in Kendal's front window and dance the Fandango[ if I knew what it was] --if he becomes an all time great City Player. Could he be the new Steve Daley? Anyway I wish the lad well and hope he proves us early doubters wrong.

shakhtar placed a 40 million buy out clause on his contract. the intention behind these clauses is to notify clubs that the player is not for sale.

still, chelsea, tottenham and city were interested in buying but it was only us who were willing to pay the price.

the transfer market has changed. players are so expensive nowadays. a young talented player will cost you £25 million. an experienced world class veteran like fernandinho will cost you more.

look at what's happenign with arsenal. they cannot buy any good players because the transfermaket has gone absolutley apeshit.

chelsea tried to not spent too much but they ended up spending over £60 million.

spurs spent £90 million.

this is the new normal.

If anyone thinks we could play 4-4-2 with yaya in the centre, without a player like fernandinho, you have no idea about football whatsoever.

He will be a great player, I think hes going to be our answer in Europe.

I don't think we should play 4-4-2 at all. Silva ain't a winger and we are a man light in midfield because of the extra striker. Should go back to 4-2-3-1.

If he's a 30mil player then so am I!

We've got Bayern Munich and United in a few weeks. Anyone who thinks a midfield of Yaya and Gelson, sorry Fernandinho, can compete with those teams needs their head testing

Blue Hefner said:
If he's a 30mil player then so am I!

We've got Bayern Munich and United in a few weeks. Anyone who thinks a midfield of Yaya and Gelson, sorry Fernandinho, can compete with those teams needs their head testing

Moan about him if you must after the games against Munich and the rags not before. Bit unfair to judge him a) after 3 games and b) about games he has yet to play in.

BlueAnorak said:
Fernandiniho is a good player and isn't the problem.
Playing in a two man midfield alongside a player who doesn't do Premier League defending for 90 minutes IS.
I say two man midfield because nobody who started in AM against Hull today did any defending whatsoever.
The pressing was too slow such that the ball was passed before the player got to block/harry thus leaving a big hole behind the AMs and in front of the DMs.
A shambles really.

I really need to read my posts after posting.

NoahCity said:
I don't think we should play 4-4-2 at all. Silva ain't a winger and we are a man light in midfield because of the extra striker. Should go back to 4-2-3-1.
i think he is a cracking player who like Yaya is currently lost as a DM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.