Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read all the thread so apologies if this is repeating anything else already posted. As with all things at the moment the opinion needs the caveat that it is only 3 games gone, however... I'm not sure we can play Yaya + Fernandinho in the same side - or at least not in the system we are currently playing to.

johnmc said:
Blue Hefner said:
If he's a 30mil player then so am I!

We've got Bayern Munich and United in a few weeks. Anyone who thinks a midfield of Yaya and Gelson, sorry Fernandinho, can compete with those teams needs their head testing

Moan about him if you must after the games against Munich and the rags not before. Bit unfair to judge him a) after 3 games and b) about games he has yet to play in.

I'm not 'moaning'. Its a threas about him and I'm posting on what I've seen so far.

I have observed and stated what I think, I'm open minded, if he's motm against those 2 or proves me wrong I'll be happy. Just can't see it.....yet

Blue Hefner said:
johnmc said:
Blue Hefner said:
If he's a 30mil player then so am I!

We've got Bayern Munich and United in a few weeks. Anyone who thinks a midfield of Yaya and Gelson, sorry Fernandinho, can compete with those teams needs their head testing

Moan about him if you must after the games against Munich and the rags not before. Bit unfair to judge him a) after 3 games and b) about games he has yet to play in.

I'm not 'moaning'. Its a threas about him and I'm posting on what I've seen so far.

I have observed and stated what I think, I'm open minded, if he's motm against those 2 or proves me wrong I'll be happy. Just can't see it.....yet

Read your post and tell me your not moaning.

johnmc said:
Blue Hefner said:
johnmc said:

We've won 2 out of 3 games, I'm not moaning. I'm just saying this guy doesn't look like a 30mil footballer(yet) but I hope he improves(quickly).

I

Agree, thought he was supposed to be a box to box midfield dynamo and given we shelled out 30 million for a 28 yo would have expected a finished article. I'll give him time but better impose himself more otherwise Rodwell to start at CM.

Blue Hefner said:
johnmc said:
Blue Hefner said:

We've won 2 out of 3 games, I'm not moaning. I'm just saying this guy doesn't look like a 30mil footballer(yet) but I hope he improves(quickly).

I

Ha. You say he's not a £30m player. Compare him to Gelson. And say we have no chance against Bayern and the rags with him playing. But your not moaning!!

johnmc said:

THAT!

Coz its all a bit boring. We have been a bit shit but we've been a bit shit for a bit too long.

We'll win games we shouldn't and we'll win games we should.

Last year we had the team to absolutely beast everyone off the park, but we ended up doing what we did today, and let them think they could play along with us...a lot like we did today. Its a bit embarrassing to let teams like Cardiff and Hulll get up in our grills, but rather them than the big teams. We'll be right. No danger. I have no worries we will be better and better prepared when it comes to the games and the matches where it maters most.. Just hope we are all on board. (I don't class "I've Got My Money - One For The Show Exile, Billy Shears, TG Aaaarrrggghh, Dids Dave, or Owt in there...will you all just grow up?? TGR especially..what are you?? 11???

johnmc said:
Blue Hefner said:
johnmc said:

I

Ha. You say he's not a £30m player. Compare him to Gelson. And say we have no chance against Bayern and the rags with him playing. But your not moaning!!

The 'Gelson' is clearly tongue-in-cheek. However if you think he's a 30mil player on the evidence so far playing against N'castle, Cardiff and Hull then you need your eyes testing.
He looks ok at the moment but not a 30mil cm for the future champions

Blue Hefner said:
johnmc said:
Blue Hefner said:

I
I think you're a bit wrong. He showed YaYa what a midifield is today. Would have been nice oif YaYa to keep up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.