Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Its time to drop him now and 2 woeful performances its time to take him out of the firing line and back on the bench for a while.In particular the game against Hull he had an absolute stinker, losing the ball in midfield and having to draw a foul against some halfwit from Hull said it all for me. He needs time to adjust just as Silva did when he arrived the pace of the game is to much for him right now.

Stoke is gonna be a tough game and Hughes is desperate to stick it up us and I can well imagine the game being played with Stoke in our faces pretty much the whole game. They'll be no time for those fancy little turns and flicks for this one. I just hope Pellers has the good sense to sort this one out.

Clueless.

Seriously Billy always had you down as a happy clapper but now a deluded one as well. If you can't see what's going on the pitch and the reason why we are so disjointed at the minute. I know we paid £30 million but that does not make him an instant top player for us.

Take off your blue spectacles and if he does play on Saturday watch him, he is so much out of his depth, for us right. Don't get me wrong I think he will come good but honestly he is struggling right now.

I can see all this mob claiming he's been dropped when the team for Stoke is announced.

The usual clueless mob who fail to grasp the concept of rotation.

6one said:
I can see all this mob claiming he's been dropped when the team for Stoke is announced.

The usual clueless mob who fail to grasp the concept of rotation.

No mobs here, mate. Just people with different opinions.

Mobs are found elsewhere on the internet, which is perhaps where you should be.

Mike D said:
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Its time to drop him now and 2 woeful performances its time to take him out of the firing line and back on the bench for a while.In particular the game against Hull he had an absolute stinker, losing the ball in midfield and having to draw a foul against some halfwit from Hull said it all for me. He needs time to adjust just as Silva did when he arrived the pace of the game is to much for him right now.

Stoke is gonna be a tough game and Hughes is desperate to stick it up us and I can well imagine the game being played with Stoke in our faces pretty much the whole game. They'll be no time for those fancy little turns and flicks for this one. I just hope Pellers has the good sense to sort this one out.

Clueless.

Seriously Billy always had you down as a happy clapper but now a deluded one as well. If you can't see what's going on the pitch and the reason why we are so disjointed at the minute. I know we paid £30 million but that does not make him an instant top player for us.

Take off your blue spectacles and if he does play on Saturday watch him, he is so much out of his depth, for us right. Don't get me wrong I think he will come good but honestly he is struggling right now.

Pmsll

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:
Mike D said:

Clueless.

Have to agree with billy here Mike, you really must be smoking something

Keep a tab on what he does off the ball, football is more than 40 yard screamers and 60 yard passes, his levels of fitness are increasing game by game, against hull he was doing a clichy in the 90min, said it before he'll be the most important player in MP system, a great deal of people are ridiculously thinking he is something he's not..... Put it this way he's 10x the player of Barry and we'll see it week by week!!

10x the player barry was for us is slightly over egging the pudding! For sure he will get better and there have been glimpses that he is a quality player.

Nice setplay hes shown in several games;
Play shitty through ball that's easily intercepted, attempt to foul to prevent counter attack, get burned for pace/shrugged off the ball, trip over own boots and fall on the attackers heels. Yellow card. 35 million pounds.

blightee said:
Play shitty through ball that's easily intercepted, attempt to foul to prevent counter attack, get burned for pace/shrugged off the ball, trip over own boots and fall on the attackers heels. Yellow card. 35 million pounds.

September.

blightee said:

Would you rather have Fellaini instead ?

All I know is, without someone as dynamic as Fernandinho, playing this formation with Yaya aswell in the centre wouldn't even be possible. He hasn't shown his 30 million worth yet, which I understand but I think he is very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.