Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Citizenhill said:
The thing is I think his passing will continue to get cleaner and more ambitious as he continues on, the Newcastle game showed he has the vision, made some fantastic passes over the top that day. Now he's easing himself in after a few average matches and is now showing a more disciplined side of his game, can tackle, intercept and if that all fails, at the very least harass. Always up against opposition players annoying them. Hopefully soon we will also be able to see his attacking side of the game.

I'm quite comfortable with him playing conservatively if it makes Yaya get a bit further forward as we've seen this past week.

True, but the pressing tactic we now employ should allow players to go forward at different opportunities as we're defending much more aggressively now.

Does anyone have any stats on his game today?

Someone said he broke up play 9 times, more than anyone else. Also let's not over look some of those forward passes he makes.

Very very good players.

Dynamo11 said:
Best game I've seen him in so far but he still has a while to go to be better than Barry or NDJ
He's an absolute mile ahead of both and will need time like they did too,especially NDJ !

Thenumber1blue said:
Dynamo11 said:
Best game I've seen him in so far but he still has a while to go to be better than Barry or NDJ
He's an absolute mile ahead of both and will need time like they did too,especially NDJ !

Sometimes you read a post and you just have to smile because it's so far away from reality it's not even worth disagreeing with.

lmjones1uk said:
Does anyone have any stats on his game today?

Someone said he broke up play 9 times, more than anyone else. Also let's not over look some of those forward passes he makes.

Very very good players.

4 tackles (the second most, behind Zab's frankly mental 10(!)) and 5 interceptions (the most on the pitch). In addition to that he played 3 key passes (joint highest, with Nasri). Pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.