Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promising performance but he didn't have much.

I want to see how he does tracking mobile midfielders who like to break from midfield, that's where we struggled at times last season.

The thing is I think his passing will continue to get cleaner and more ambitious as he continues on, the Newcastle game showed he has the vision, made some fantastic passes over the top that day. Now he's easing himself in after a few average matches and is now showing a more disciplined side of his game, can tackle, intercept and if that all fails, at the very least harass. Always up against opposition players annoying them. Hopefully soon we will also be able to see his attacking side of the game.

Citizenhill said:
The thing is I think his passing will continue to get cleaner and more ambitious as he continues on, the Newcastle game showed he has the vision, made some fantastic passes over the top that day. Now he's easing himself in after a few average matches and is now showing a more disciplined side of his game, can tackle, intercept and if that all fails, at the very least harass. Always up against opposition players annoying them. Hopefully soon we will also be able to see his attacking side of the game.

I'm quite comfortable with him playing conservatively if it makes Yaya get a bit further forward as we've seen this past week.

King Geedorah said:
Promising performance but he didn't have much.

I want to see how he does tracking mobile midfielders who like to break from midfield, that's where we struggled at times last season.

He's there to win the ball back, which he did with 9 interceptions today. More than anyone.

Good steady performance from him today. Although, to be honest, he wasn't up against anything brilliant in the opposition. Fellaini and Carrick were anonymous, apart from the last 20 or so minutes when City were in cruise control.

he will be our own Claude Makelele. we bought him little bit overprice but we have no other choice. we needs player in his prime like Fernandinho. if he can adapt playing in Ukraine, for sure he will adapt to play in PL. just give him time.

i love to watched his long shoot goal in his previous club. i want to see he trying to shoot from distance sometimes.

Did well today but when you have Yaya at the side of you giving the world a masterclass its gonna be hard to make yourself seen.

He looks like a less strong, but far more mobile Gareth Barry, which is actually what's more needed to partner Yaya. Made some brilliant interceptions, filled spaces, nicked the ball back often, but also got muscled out quite often.

I think he'll turn out to be better on the ball and offer more going forward as well, once he really settles and gets to know the team more.

Seems a very smart player to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.