Fernandinho

Excellent performance away in Europe again for the lad. Bayern away, Roma away and last night he was our best player in all of those games this season.

KippaxCitizen said:
Excellent performance away in Europe again for the lad. Bayern away, Roma away and last night he was our best player in all of those games this season.
Love this lad and feel for him doing Yaya's work as well - he's a box to box player for me who's having to sit because of Yaya , I think given a run he would work great with Fernando on a regular basis who is natural holding midfielder

TrueBlue1705 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Love this lad and feel for him doing Yaya's work as well - he's a box to box player for me who's having to sit because of Yaya , I think given a run he would work great with Fernando on a regular basis who is natural holding midfielder
Fernando hides from being passed to and doesn't pass the ball quickly enough when he does get it to be good enough to play in our midfield on a regular basis.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Absolutely love this lad...If it wasn't for hart stealing the show he'd have my man of the match by a mile...was into everything...breaking up Barca's play all over the shop

Becoming my fave player

This. He was immense tonight from the 1st minute to the last. Never stopped running, chasing down the ball and pressuring the Barca boys, clearing up after our players' mistakes etc.

TrueBlue1705 said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Spot on except that Fernando doesn't strike me so far as being good enough to trust with the DM responsibility right now. Dinho is a cracking box to box player when he's allowed to be, by far our best outfield player last night.

He'll probably get dropped at weekend for Fernando while Yaya continues strutting about in midfield not laying a finger on anyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.