Fernandinho

I agree with a lot of what is being said. Class player, doing the job of 2 players, thanks to the lazy c**t playing alongside him.

Hopefully next season he'll have a partner who will share with the workload and enable him to influence games a bit more.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
moomba said:
adrianr said:
Easily, he's fantastic. Hopefully he gets the partner he deserves next season.

Partners. Fernandinho in a 3 man central midfield would be even better than he is now.

Pogba, Ferna, Milner. As 3 in centre midfield.

De Bruyne, Silva out wide.

Aguero up top. Only me who thinks this will work?

It might be one of those combinations that work wonderfully anywhere else. Get 'em at The Etihad and . . . . . .!!

You'll never get less than a 7/10 with Fernandinho the fact he has been benched for parts of this season for Fernando has baffled me. I think it's come to the point where toure just expects him to do his job for him he's done it so much. If we had two fernandinhos we'd never lose the midfield like we do

He's been hung out to dry since he's got here. Expecting him to to do two or three jobs and yet Pellegrini still hasn't found someone to take all the work load off him.

Except from a slightly rocky start to the season he has been one of our most impressive consistent performers.

I know Silva & Aguero et al can be great to watch but I love the way Fernandinho goes about his business.

Make him captain. Does nothing but lead by example and you cant do anything other than echo the sentiments of pretty much everyone who has said he is repeatedly hung out to dry by fatty arbuckle. Shame because he's being wasted trying to do the work of 2. Crying fucking shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.