Fernandinho

LWasington said:
He got us the winner today . Was MOTM versus rags . He also won the free kick which Kolorov scored. Watching his celebration and post match interview, seems he proud to pull on the shirt. Get another 9 who are "up for it " and we'll be ok . First names on team sheet Hart DInho. Anyone else agree with this .

Pellegrini doesn't seem to.

He is better than the other midfielders at the moment but as someone else said, he was awful pre Xmas and therefore overall has had an average season.

Our midfield needs a complete overhaul and based on that, I think it will be a step backwards before we challenge for the title again. Our form since Xmas has been that bad that I just can't see how anyone would be able to turn that around with this squad in 3 months. New players will need time to settle in.

The regression in 12 months has been stunning. I didn't see this coming this season at all.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
LWasington said:
He got us the winner today . Was MOTM versus rags . He also won the free kick which Kolorov scored. Watching his celebration and post match interview, seems he proud to pull on the shirt. Get another 9 who are "up for it " and we'll be ok . First names on team sheet Hart DInho. Anyone else agree with this .

He is better than the other midfielders at the moment but as someone else said, he was awful pre Xmas and therefore overall has had an average season.

Our midfield needs a complete overhaul and based on that, I think it will be a step backwards before we challenge for the title again. Our form since Xmas has been that bad that I just can't see how anyone would be able to turn that around with this squad in 3 months. New players will need time to settle in.

The regression in 12 months has been stunning. I didn't see this coming this season at all.

I agree with you he made some errors first half of the season . But he was always there to make those errors. I would always take a midfield player who gets back 100% of the time to cover his mates than one who sits on halfway line watching us concede a goal.

One of my favorite players in the team, and the best team player in the squad. Gives 100% every game, even when it's not his day.

This season he's been our best player in games against Bayern Roma Barça Chelsea and the Rags...yet he's on the fucking bench.

That's as baffling to me as Silva or Kun being on the bench.

Just what is going on at our football club?

Thank you for your patience and professional attitude, Fernandinho. Other men would have seen their arse over this but you've showed a spot-on attitude and still pop up with last minute winning goals!

Well done lad!

I just can't see how pellegrini picks fernando over dinho?! It really is baffling and like many have said its great to see his professionalism in keeping working hard and not making a fuss.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
LWasington said:

He wasn't awful pre-Christmas at all.

Are people forgetting Bayern away and Roma away? He played really well when he came on against Spurs at home...these are MOTM level performances against high quality opposition, just off the top of my head. There will be other games he played very well in too.

After a shaky month or two at the start of the season, he's come on strong. Our most underrated player in the scope of things last season for us and he's playing well now.

He should be starting, it's a joke. When our team have come away looking pathetic and uninterested in many matches this season, he is one of a select few who comes away able to hold his head high. You could see the goal meant a lot to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.