Fernandinho

been probably our most consistent performing player this season. Aguero and Silva have probably been better overall but Fernandinho never goes missing in a game, he busts his guts doing a 2 man job that he didn't even really do at other clubs. I think he'll benefit hugely from Yaya going in the summer, Get somebody around him to share the work load and we'll see him more as an attacking force.

Should be our captain next season IMO. Demi has only got 1 year left, Yaya will be gone, Kompany is injury prone and may be sold if decline continues and Zaba will probably be a squad player in the next 3 seasons.

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
Should be our captain next season IMO. Demi has only got 1 year left, Yaya will be gone, Kompany is injury prone and may be sold if decline continues and Zaba will probably be a squad player in the next 3 seasons.

Agreed. 8 years over there. Think that says everything about him that he stomached it that long ( Ok fair enough he was probably on a wedge but still )

Stephenhakin said:
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:

Agreed. 8 years over there. Think that says everything about him that he stomached it that long ( Ok fair enough he was probably on a wedge but still )

there's a lot of talented brazillian's in that league. I remember the squad that won the Europa league a number of years ago that had a core group of brazillian's that every top team were looking at and slowly 1 by 1 they were sold off, I think Fernandinho was the last of them. I believe their current squad is made up entirely of Brazillian's and Ukrainians with almost a 50/50 split (and Srna)

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Our most consistant performer this season. Playing in a one man midfield, coming off every game shagged. The man deserves a medal.
Agreed but Only for the last hlf season. He was a shambles for the first half. He had a huge World Cup hangover.

He got us the winner today . Was MOTM versus rags . He also won the free kick which Kolorov scored. Watching his celebration and post match interview, seems he proud to pull on the shirt. Get another 9 who are "up for it " and we'll be ok . First names on team sheet Hart DInho. Anyone else agree with this .

LWasington said:
He got us the winner today . Was MOTM versus rags . He also won the free kick which Kolorov scored. Watching his celebration and post match interview, seems he proud to pull on the shirt. Get another 9 who are "up for it " and we'll be ok . First names on team sheet Hart DInho. Anyone else agree with this .

I take it you don`t rate Sergio then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.