Fernandinho

Anyone calling Fernandinho "shit", needs to get a grip. One of our best players last season, then for some ridiculous reason hardly plays at all this season, its no wonder he looks rusty when he comes on. It took him a month last season to get in the swing and once he was, was terrific. He isn't getting the game time.

flb said:
oakiecokie said:
For me he`s still a far better option than Fernando.

isn't that a worry after the money we spunked on him?

Yes,as I`ve said before on another thread,IMO a natural left sided winger/attacking mid fielder should have been our priority after a centre back. Last season it took Fernandinho a few games to find his feet and then he really looked the player,so for me he is by the far better option,as has been proven,he can cut it in the PL. It looks as though we`ve signed a clone of him,in Fernando,who aint cut it yet.
As someone else suggested,Fernandinho needs MORE playing time and certainly not at the expense of Fernando,who looks completely lost,but I accept that perhaps thats down to the Manager who seems to operate with two holding midfielders.

oakiecokie said:
flb said:
oakiecokie said:

Yes,as I`ve said before on another thread,IMO a natural left sided winger/attacking mid fielder should have been our priority after a centre back. Last season it took Fernandinho a few games to find his feet and then he really looked the player,so for me he is by the far better option,as has been proven,he can cut it in the PL. It looks as though we`ve signed a clone of him,in Fernando,who aint cut it yet.
As someone else suggested,Fernandinho needs MORE playing time and certainly not at the expense of Fernando,who looks completely lost,but I accept that perhaps thats down to the Manager who seems to operate with two holding midfielders.

Well based on that the solution is obvious.........To everyone bar the manager!

His obsession with playing two forwards is baffling.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
oakiecokie said:
flb said:

Its MPs lack of trying something different thats so frustrating. Why is he so blinkered in playing Yaya in a CM 2 as it so clearly does not work. We will be having this same conversation over and over this season if he persists and evetually he will be out of a job. F&F have to start together as 2 DM. Push Yaya further forward and reduce his defensive responsabilities.

willipp said:
oakiecokie said:

Its MPs lack of trying something different thats so frustrating. Why is he so blinkered in playing Yaya in a CM 2 as it so clearly does not work. We will be having this same conversation over and over this season if he persists and evetually he will be out of a job. F&F have to start together as 2 DM. Push Yaya further forward and reduce his defensive responsabilities.

Surely worth a try

Fernando, Fernandinho holding

Yaya, Lampard and Milner in front

Aguero up front

With our two full backs getting further forward with the cover they now have.

Worth a try at QPR for me.

willipp said:

Surely worth a try

Aguero up front

Couldnt agree more, for me it has to be that. No doubt ill see the side on Sat and my heart will sink.

oakiecokie said:
flb said:
oakiecokie said:

We have got our transfers drastically wrong again in the past two seasons, make weight signings of a low calibre, signings at the wrong age.

This season we signed the premierships most expensive defender who so far looks way of the quality we need, what was wrong with keeping Lescott as back up for one more season and what the fuck has Nastasic done wrong where he doesn't even make the bench? What the fuck is Boyota all about? Weve lost two CB's and brought one in !

I got lambasted on here from one of the Pellegrini fanboys in daring to suggest we should have kept Lescott for one more season along with Nastasic and signed Di Maria instead of Mangala and Fernando.

Our attacking options without Silva are complete dogshit.

We give big lucrative contracts to Nasri,Dzeko, Kolorov who at best perform for 50% of the time.

willipp said:
willipp said:

Surely worth a try

Aguero up front

Couldnt agree more, for me it has to be that. No doubt ill see the side on Sat and my heart will sink.

No doubt at all because you will see more of the same 4-4-2 with completely out of form Dzeko starting up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.