Fernando Gago

robbieh said:
markbmcfc said:
We did that with the Delph signing. Spent too long pissing about and Villa jumped in. Similar thing happened with Moses and now this.

Im not too fussed at missing out on Gago, but I am concerned about the idiots in the board room making embarrassingly amateur mistakes.

People on here get very excited about young players such as Delph, Moses etc..

Just like Vladi Weiss they are not ready to be playing for a top 4 team. Moses was bought buy Wigan. That's all you need to know. Delph is not an integral part of Villa, yet.

As for Gago. Well some say he is great, some rubbish. The fact is Madrid did not really want to lose him as he is an important part of their squad. Unlike Boro they didn't need the money.

So if we missed out on him I wouldn't blame City.

Im not arsed about the young players, im arsed about the board room.

It may be total trash, but assuming its true that we have to phone the middle east for approval at the last minute. Is nobody else a little concerned by that process?

markbmcfc said:
robbieh said:
People on here get very excited about young players such as Delph, Moses etc..

Just like Vladi Weiss they are not ready to be playing for a top 4 team. Moses was bought buy Wigan. That's all you need to know. Delph is not an integral part of Villa, yet.

As for Gago. Well some say he is great, some rubbish. The fact is Madrid did not really want to lose him as he is an important part of their squad. Unlike Boro they didn't need the money.

So if we missed out on him I wouldn't blame City.

Im not arsed about the young players, im arsed about the board room.

It may be total trash, but assuming its true that we have to phone the middle east for approval at the last minute. Is nobody else a little concerned by that process?

No, because umpteen signings since the takeover suggests it works.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2010/02/01/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1265042390.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2010/02/01/futbol/ ... 42390.html</a>

General message being that City and Real agreed the fee and everything was sorted apart from us gaining consent from the big cheese (Sheikh Mansour) and that wasn't given in time for the 5 pm deadline.

C_T_I_D said:
General message being that City and Real agreed the fee and everything was sorted apart from us gaining consent from the big cheese (Sheikh Mansour) and that wasn't given in time for the 5 pm deadline.

Gary Cook is fucking idiot

BlueDejong said:
C_T_I_D said:

Gary Cook is fucking idiot

lmfao is there anything that isn't gary cook's fault? ffs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.