Fernando has turned it around

You're probably right, he will be replaced. His last few games have been good though.

In the games I saw him play for Porto, he invariably sat in front of the centre backs in a 3 and he was good at it. You could be forgiven for thinking that's why we bought him. Instead, his passing has been exposed by playing in a two and fans' expectations weren't met because of this 'octopus' bollocks.

There were far worse out there than him last night is all I'm saying.
"His passing has been exposed," " for fuck sake , heard it all now, he is DIRE a liability in protecting the back four, creates nothing going forward, as quick as my Mother,, gives more free kicks away than soft mick.

"His passing has been exposed," " for fuck sake , heard it all now, he is DIRE a liability in protecting the back four, creates nothing going forward, as quick as my Mother,, gives more free kicks away than soft mick.

People on this forum are suggesting that Sterling has technical limitations but I think Fernando has footballing limitations. If you want a specific job doing that involves the minimum of work and thought in a footballing context, he will do that job, but as near ten percent of a team he brings about little that would frighten the shite out of an ordinary team.

I can't possibly comment.

Just not so keen on the scapegoating of individuals after a team performance like that. Having said that, if there's one common thread, it's Pellegrini. Some of the greatest players in our history, the likes of Kompany, Yaya and now Silva, have had shit under his tenure. It's hardly surprising a limited footballer like Fernando is getting some.

A truly awful player. People seem to think he is a defensive midfielder, why? He is constantly out of position, he never wins a tackle and he doesn't track runners. Last night he made James Milner look like a 25 year old Steven Gerrard.

Some City fans seem to think that when he rocks up and has a half-decent game against some no-hopers like Kiev that he has "turned the corner" and it excuses all that has gone before. I even read something on the MEN website yesterday about how important he is to our side. It is ludicrous. He was no good when we bought him and he is even worse now and those defending him (and other players) are in for a rude awakening next season because absolute turd like this fella wont get anywhere near a Pep team.

We need him when Yaya plays I think. He's not a top class player but he's not crap either. Just ok and can do a job when our team is set up in a certain way.

again, there is probably like 10 players to shit on more than Fernando for last night's shamble. Gattuso nor Makalele would not be better in that mess of tactics Pellegrini did there.

Gaz Baz is 6-7 years older and is still better ( and quicker ) than he his now.

Single biggest gonad dropped by MP shipping Barry out, Garcia turned it around in his second season I admit, however he had a football brain and won some tackles but was just genuinely 2 yards to slow for the prem. Fernando can't pass, doesn't show, chases the ball like a headless chicken and for a so called defensive midfielder, never seems to be goal side ( or even with ) the player he's meant to be marking.

Bobbins.

A truly awful player. People seem to think he is a defensive midfielder, why? He is constantly out of position, he never wins a tackle and he doesn't track runners. Last night he made James Milner look like a 25 year old Steven Gerrard.

Some City fans seem to think that when he rocks up and has a half-decent game against some no-hopers like Kiev that he has "turned the corner" and it excuses all that has gone before. I even read something on the MEN website yesterday about how important he is to our side. It is ludicrous. He was no good when we bought him and he is even worse now and those defending him (and other players) are in for a rude awakening next season because absolute turd like this fella wont get anywhere near a Pep team.
That is spot on and absolutely my opinion of him as well.

Catermole without the hystrionics and the shots on goal that fly high and wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.